e i g t e e n- Ryker's POV

Mature content warning

Bray looks at me with dilated and remains quiet, like she is scared to say the wrong thing. I could tell by her eyes she already felt bad for reacting the way she did when I didn't explain what happened today, but it was fair since she probably scared when I disappeared all day and why I was avoiding telling her. I didn't want her to know we still didn't know who wanted to hurt her and I hated that, so did her father. 

But for now I was standing between her beautiful silky smooth legs that are on full display and I plan to have my way with her. My hand run up and down them as she play with my hair, I look deep into her deep blue eyes and watch her carefully. Her eyes held the slightest glint of mischief as she looked at me.

"Are you going to just stand there and stare at me or are you going to fuck me already?" She asks with annoyance lacing her voice. I smile and pull her closer as our lips connect in a passionate kiss. 

Her hips circle slowly into mine and my dick goes rock hard at her movement. I break the kiss and start softly kissing and biting the soft skin on her. She moans and her grip goes from my hair to around my neck, holding on tightly. 

My hands go to her ass and lift her off the counter, she instantly puts her legs around me and continues to ground her hips into mine. I drop us onto the bed and take the chance to thrust into her causing her to cry out in pleasure and arch her back.

I take off her shirt and take in the sight of her small bare chest, she pulls at my shirt and whimpers like a lost little puppy. Her tough hard ass self has disappeared and all that is left is a small beautiful submissive girl. I pull my own shirt off and lean back down kissing around her breasts. 

"Ryk" She moans out as I take her nipple into my mouth, her back arches and my arm goes around her to keep there. 

"How wet are you for me right now?" I ask before pulling her other nipple into my mouth, she only responds with more moans. She runs a hand through my hair and tugs at the roots pulling me nose to nose with her. I smile at her flushed state, she looks at me with lustful eyes, silently begging me to fuck her.

"Answer me darling" I say, she whimpers as I stop grinding it her and moves her hips faster to gain back some friction. I grab her hip an keep them from moving.

"I won't give you what you want unless you answer"

"D-dripping" She finally says in a shaky voice, I smirk and restart my movement earning another loud moan from Bray.

I pull down her shorts and underwear and one swift motion as she works on my belt, it takes her a second but she finally gets in and smiles at me. I can't help but lightly laugh at her and take my jeans off the rest of the way. 

My hand goes down to feel if she was right about her wetness and feel her dripping just like she said she was, I bring my fingers to to mouth and suck on her sweet juices watching her reaction carefully. Bray's eyes widen ever so slightly and her breathing quickens at my actions. I smirk and get a condom from the nightstand.

"You sure you want this darling?" I ask before doing anything with the little foil packet in my hands.

"Yes" She answer breathless, I kiss her again, tearing up the package then rolling it over my length and push into her. Her nails claw at my back as my thrusts pick up in speed.

I grab her thigh and put it over my shoulder holding it in place giving me more room between her legs. Her moans grow loud and her eyes roll back.

"You like that darling?" She nods wordless and holds onto my shoulders with every ounce of her strength. Her breathing becomes uneven and she buries her face in the crook of my neck telling me she is close. I pick up the pace and slam into her harder and rougher, her walls clench around me as she rides her high. Soon after I follow and pull out of her, instantly missing the feeling of being inside of her. 

Bray lays on the bed in a daze as I clean her up and give her my shirt to put on then pull on my briefs. I lay back down and pull her onto my chest, she falls asleep as I ran my hand through her long soft hair. I soon drift off with my arms wrapped around the worlds most prefect girl even with her major attitude problems.

***

"I didn't take you for one to be so submissive in bed" I say playing with a strand of her hair, she giggles and places her chin on my chest looking up at me.

"I'm full of surprises" I laugh at her response and pull her closer to me if that was even possible. 

We stayed in the bed the rest of the day, per Bray's request since she apparently very sore. She had me postmate ice cream as we sat and watched movies. 

It felt right having Bray in my arms, I know her dad is going to be pissed when he finds out I got involved like this with his daughter, but for now all I care about it keeping her safe and getting as much of her as I can. 

__________

Thanks to everyone leaving comments, y'all so funny. Hopefully I will be able to keep a consistent updating schedule(Every other day) but if not know that it was because of school.