t h i r t y- Ryker's POV

I'm so fucking bored.

Bray had to go to class today, so she left me in her dorm room alone. All of her books are either old or books I was forced to read in high school. For someone so damn hot, feisty, and good with their mouth, she was a nerd. 

Never would I have guessed she was in school for an english degree and wanted to be a publisher, but she was. I've learned some much about her over these past couple days, stuff we didn't talk about while in Texas. 

Picking up her copy of Pride and Prejudice, I noticed the crazy amount sticky notes she had in it. Opening it to one with a blue sticky note. 

"Do not consider me now as an elegant female, intending to play you, but as a rational creature, speaking the truth from her heart."

I read it over and over again, the line felt so Braylon. I have never read this book, but reading the line she had underline and placed a blue sticky note by made me want to. 

I wanted to talk to her about books she liked, and she clearly liked this book from the amount of  notes and how worn it was. 

Sitting at her small desk, I open to the first page and begin reading. 

***

Too deep into the book, I didn't notice Bray had come back until she put her chin my shoulder looking down at the book with a big smile. 

"I didn't take you for a Jane Austen reader" She says, I peck her cheek and shrug. "Care to tell me why you are reading?" The amusement clear in her voice. 

"You left me here for hours with nothing to do, so why not you know?" I say, she shakes her head with the big smile still on her face as she drops her bag and gets a snack from a drawer in her desk. 

I smirk at her as she eats her granola bar, she catches my eyes and hits my shoulder. 

"I'll never do it again if you keep looking at me like that" She threatens, "Oh please, you and I both know you love giving me head." I say standing up and pulling her into my body. 

"Not enough to not withhold it, watch it bitch boy" She says poking my chest, I raise my eyebrows in shock. Bray hasn't called me a bitch in so long, back before anything truly happened between us. 

Back when she would piss me off to no end, and try to get me mad. 

"Wanna repeat what you just called me?"

"Sure, I called you a bitch boy" 

Throwing her over my shoulder, grabbing her keys and leaving the room, she yells for me to put her down and hits my back. People in the dorm halls look at us weird as I walk us to the stairs. 

"She called me a bitch boy" I tell one of the guys passing us while point to her cute ass that is right in my face. 

I find my car in the parking lot and throw her into the passenger side. She playfully glares at me as I pull onto the main road and weave through traffic. 

"Have I ever told you, you have a nice ass?" She rolls her eyes and hits my arm again. "No, but I love to hear it" 

We drive for an hour before I pull into a spot near my destination. I walk over to Bray's side and pick her up over my shoulder and begin walking.

"Why are we in San Francisco?" She asks, I laugh and walk onto the sand closer to Bray's finally destination.

"Wait, Ryker no. It was a joke, wait, no no no. That water is going to be freezing its April" She yells, but its to late.