Chapter 15: Babies & Rings

Ty POV

"Yeah lemme get that one." I said pointing to the diamond ring. I was gonna propose to Chasity today. She was everything I ever wanted, needed, & decided. The lady gave me the ring and I gave her the money. I hope Chasity says yes because I been planning this for a while and I finally decided to get off my ass & do it.

Chasity POV

"Flowerz i'm pregnant." I said. She looked at me, "Stop playing!" She screamed. I nodded. She got up and hugged me. We danced all around the room. I know Ty's been wanting to get me pregnant and I just turned 21. Yeah the last time yall talked to me I was 19, two years passed. I just moved into my apartment with Ty and he is such a good boyfriend. I know he's gonna be such a good father. The front door opened. "Chasie!" Ty called. "Be right back, Flo." I said. I went downstairs prepared to tell him the good news. I walked into the living room where it was full of roses. "What's all this?" I asked him. He walked out in a tux. This is not happening.. Ty's proposing. He got on one knee. "Chasity, I love you so much. You're the one. I feel it. Chasity Collins do me the honor of becoming Chasity Johnson?" He said. "YES!" I yelled. He slid the ring on my finger. Tears started flowing down my red cheeks. "Don't cry bae, I gotchu." He said. "There's another surprise." I said, "Well two.." I said. "What is it?" He asked. "Baby number one & Baby number two." I said pointing to my stomach. "Stop playing." He said. He hugged me so hard. It's happening, the life I want to live is finally coming together. No more drama or Heartbreak. I love my life.

Chase POV

Me & Melony are fighting, again. Honestly, life's been good for me. I have a son that Melony gave to me. Adrian and he's amazing. One of the best gifts given to me. Melony & I aren't on speaking terms at the moment and I'm taking care of Adrian. So Melony got mad because Renae got out of jail and told me that she was pregnant. Of course, that's not my baby. Melony? Took it another way. I took Adrian out of his crib and put him on his play mat. I called Melony to see if she would answer. I have a feeling Melony's not the one. Word on the street is, she ran back to Ryder. Even if we break it off, i'm going to have full custody of my son. "Hello?" Melony answered. "Hey, when you coming back?" I asked her. "Why?" She asked. "I'm being nice Melony. We do have a son. Matter of fact nevermind. Bitch it's over and I have full custody of my son." I said. I pressed the end button on my phone. "Looks like it's just you & me, hitta." I said. My father used to call me that. Oh speaking of my mother & father. I go to see them once in a while. My dad moved to Miami, which makes it harder for me to see him, and my mom lives with Auntie Cassie. My phone started to ring, Melony's contact appeared. Biitcch sikee! I slide it cross decline. I picked up my son and headed out the door. I'm gonna ride my Ty & Chasity crib.

Charmaine POV

" Happy Birthday to you!" Everyone finished off. Today is Brylan's 20th birthday party. My baby is growing up. I'm 19 & will be 20 in two days. We're growing up. We look over at Paris, our daughter. Yeah, we're young but we already have a child. She's one. Brylan picked up Paris & gave her the biggest kiss. "Baby, thank you so much. For the cake & for Paris." He said. "Your welcome." I said. I pecked his lips. Paris just learned how to walk and she is walking everywhere. "Paris can you say birthday for mommy?" I asked her. "ButhDo?" She said . I giggled. Being a mother is the greatest thing I can be. Nobody was really happy but hey, they all agreed I am growing up. There was a knock at the door. I opened the door only to see Melony. "Hi!" I said, giving her a hug. She gave me one back. "Well, it's officially over between me & Chase." I said. "What mamacita?" I said. She nodded. I grew closer to Melony as her and Chase we dating. I seriously thought they were gonna get married. "Oh my goodness." I said. I hugged her. "It's all gucci because I have Ryder." She said. I looked back at Brylan. "Fuck you mean you have Ryder?" I started Yelling. Brylan took Paris out of the room. "Ryder been playing side nigga." She said. A smile played on my lips. "That's real funny. Bitch you gotta son & a faithful ass boyfriend and you giving all that away for some bum ass nigga?" I said. She laughed, "Bitch you like 19, what you know about the world?" She asked. I slapped that bitch upside her head. "I know more than you! You played my brother out of a child! That shit's not cool!" I yelled. Brylan ran out of our room. "Calm down Char." He said. "Fuck that bitch! Get the fuck out my house!" I yelled. She walked out the house. Brylan kissed my lips. "You handled that well." He said. I laughed, "Stop lying." He grabbed my hand and took me to Paris room. We walked in there only to see her playing with her dolls.

Melony POV

"Hey baby." Ryder said when I walked through the door. "Hi babe." I said. I pecked his lips. "So you let that nigga go?" He said. "No, he let me go." I said. Ryder smiled. Ryder is so special, his smile and everything about him. "Melony go make me some food, I got friends coming over." He said. I nodded. "Anything for you, baby." I said. I walked into the kitchen. I saw a man. "Ryder!" I yelled. Ryder walked into the kitchen and smiled. "Go ahead." He said to the man. The man put me in handcuffs. "Melony Johns, you're arrested for the fraud of Ryder Jordan. You have the right to remain silent as you go face a judge." He said. Wait. Ryder Jordan. Fuck! I stole his credit card a while back. Well looks like this the last time yall gonna hear from me, for a long ass time. Peace Bitches!
--------------

The last chapter 😻

Next Chapter well basically be a time jump/Epilogue.

Kakahsksksndi 😂😂 <- What.

Byee 😻🅰❗️