Chapter 11: Revenge Part 1

Prince POV

Me and Renae left the hospital. I couldn't stay in there. Looking at my sister and her dead son brought Renae to tears. I can't take her out tonight, she'll just be in tears. I kissed her and wiped her tears with my thumb. We sped back to the house. I picked her up and put her on my bed. I walked out and got something to eat. Then I thought about Melony. I heard a faint knock at my door. I got up and opened it and saw Melony. She walked in and kissed me. I kissed back and grabbed her ass. "YOU!" I heard Renae yell. I immediately stopped kissing Melony. Damn! "Renae, she came in and kissed me and" I started. "Looks like you were enjoying it." she said. She walked out the house and got in her car. I could tell she wasn't leaving. "Hey baby! I need you to come and handle some boy for me" I heard her say into the phone. Ah hell nah, I was playing side nigga the whole time! See what Renae dosen't know is, our family keeps a stash of nines and fives, so weather her little boyfriend comes over or not, we stay stacked. I grabbed Melony and told her to go to the room.

Renae POV

Nobody knows, I faked all the feelings. I planned everything. From Melony and Chase breaking up due the restraining order to Melony kissing Chase right now. I texted Melony's mom, texted Melony to think Char and Chase were fucking, I texted Melony telling her Chasity was kissing Ryder, and texted Melony off of Chase's phone saying that he was sorry and he wanted to kiss her. Hell, I even fooled you readers! You guys thought I was so innocent. Why you ask? Because back in 8th grade Chase left me for Melony. Now it was time for revenge, I called my boyfriend, Travis to come and deal with Chase. He was just gonna beat him up that's all. This will be fun.
-----------------------------
Renae's horrible .

Poor Melony, she was played.

MELONY AND CHASE ARE BACK! ❤️

How will Char and Chasity react to Renae's antics?

Vote.

Comment.

Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!