Chapter 8: My love

Charmaine POV

I woke up next to Brylan. Everybody was saying we fucked but we actually didn't. We just cuddled in bed and kissed. We watched movies, and all sorts of stuff like that. I love Brylan soo much. Chase and Renae hit it off. She been calling Chase all morning. Chase even gave her the address, then Chasity beat Melony's ass and that almost went viral. I'm glad Melony got what she deserved. Chase also beat that nigga Ryder up. I was put out of my thoughts when Brylan started to wake up. I got out the bed and walked into the bathroom. I fixed my hair and put on A tank too and some shorts. I put on my necklass that said "Qveen" and my black socks. I wasn't going anywhere I was just stay in the house and sneak Brylan out before my mom wake up. I heard a knock on the door so I ran downstairs and opened the door to see a beautiful caramel girl. "Hey, you must be Renae, i'm Charmaine Chase's younger cousin or sister." I said. She smiled and said "Hey, i've heard alot about you, and Brylan" Me and her laughed. Prince jogged down the stairs with no shirt on and a pair of sweatpants. "Well there's Prince." I said, leaving the room. I wonder what they'll be doing.

Renae POV

I got out my car and walked up to a huge house. Dang it was huge, i'm guessing Chase opened the gates for me. When I knocked on the door, a cute lightskin girl appeared. This had to be his girlfriend, but then I saw they look a little alike. "Hey you must be Renae, i'm Charmaine, Chase's little cousin or sister." She said. I smiled. This is who Chase was talking about last night. I told her what Chase said last night and we both laughed. Then Chase jogged down the stairs with no shirt and sweatpants. DAMN he was sexy. "There go Prince." Charmaine said walking away. Who's Prince?? "So you're Prince?" I said doing a sassy pose. He nodded. "Your Princess" he said to me. I blushed a little. "Stop blushing, yo cheeky ass" he said. "And what makes you think you can do whatever you like?" I said. He laughed "Last night, I remembered who you are." he said. I remembered last night. I smiled. "You know we can continue our love affair." He said. "I know, and I would love that" I said. Then I saw Charmaine walk downstairs with a boy. He was cute. I saw them kiss by the front door. Well damn that kiss was long as hell! Then the boy walked out the door. "I'm thirsty" Charmaine said. "Hell nah Char" Prince said. "What?" she asked. He shoved her. "You was in there fucking just now." She skipped into the kitchen. We both started laughing. I think Chase and I will be good now. I loved him, and never stopped.
--------------------
Everybody loves Prince!

Melony ??

Brylan and Charmaine in the MM

Char and Bry nasty.

Vote.

Comment.

Do the Macarena...