Chapter Two: And so the drama begins

Melony POV

Mann, my momma was trippin! Not letting me see Prince and the girls! She got me hype! She think I don't know that she really my aunt. Oh well, she treat me like her daughter. Speaking of treating me like her daughter, this bitch took my phone! She found out I was texting Prince and she had a fit. "Girl if you don't stay away from this child!" she yelled. Mann, I don't even care. She can't hold me back from school right? CORRECT. She can't try to keep me away, even if she gets a restraining order. I jogged downstairs, grabbed my keys, kissed my momma and headed out the door. I hopped in my car and sped to school. When I arrived at school I was soo happy to see what I saw.

Prince POV (Prince is Chase, his family calls him Prince because he was the first boy.)

We hopped out my car. Char ran over to her boyfriend, Brylan. I'm not too fond of him dating my little sister, but we'll see what happens. Ty wasn't here to take my big sister to school, I don't know why but hopefully I don't gotta roughen him up, cause Ty is coo. Melony got out her charger and ran over to me. "Prince!" she yelled. On the inside, I was really happy to see her cause her mother be actin like a bitch. On the outside, I just acted really chill. She had a worried look on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked down and turned around. "I don't know if I can do this anymore.." she started. I looked at her. "The hell you mean?" I said. "I mean, we can't hide from Drea- I mean my momma and it's getting annoying." She said. Was she breaking up with me? Hell nah, this aint happenin. "Wait, you breaking up with me?" I said. She looked away, then walked into the building. I put my face in my hands and wiped my face. Wait why am I so hung up on this? She just another girl, plus our familes put us together. I had another girlfriend at 14 but they made me break up with her. Oh well. I don't care. I walked into the school feeling great, cause I was finally single! All I saw was broads looking at me. It felt kind of bad, but oh well.! I was feelin great.

Unknown POV

I was jealous of Melony and Prince, i'm not about to lie. So I grabbed Melony and Chasity and pulled them into the janitor's closet. It was time to end this now and for all, the way I WANTED TO. Nobody could stop me now. It was going down.

Chasity POV

Me and Melony woke up in a black room. Nobody was in here. "Alri Prince stop playing!" I yelled. I turned to see Melony is tears. "I don't think my baby's here" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Stop cryin, it's probably Chase and Charmaine messing with us" I said. She kept crying though. "CHASE XAVIER JONES!" I yelled. I never had to call him out his nickname before. I pulled the nine out my purse when a girl dressed in all black walked in. I looked at who it was; Tiffany (my dad's ex girlfriend)'s Daughter, Heaven. I already didn't like her, so it was about to go DOWN.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE GO SOME DRAMA.

Awnn, Chase and Melony broke up. But Chase don't care? o.o

And A Miniature Tiffany returns. 

Chasity in the MM. She on fleek tho! 

Why Melony crying? Cause Chase and her broke up or she was scared?

This Story IS SO GOOD.

Vote.

Comment.

Play in PeeWee's Playhouse.