Chapter 4: It's all good.

Chasity POV

My momma was gone so we brought Ty and Brylan over to chill. Melony and Prince were out, her momma stay coming over here everytime Melony missing, so they outchea. Ty and Brylan we're best friends so they aint have no problem with each other. But things were slight different between Brylan and Charmaine. They were kissing all over each other. Usually they limit their PDA. They were in the living room just kissing each other. Then when they stopped to breathe, I saw a ring on Charmaine's ring finger. What the hell? I know my little sister is NOT getting married. I signaled Ty, and he peeped it too. "So what's up with that ring?" Ty asked. Charmaine stopped for a second, thought about what she was gonna say and said it "It was a ring, mommy gave me" she said. Brylan smirked and laughed a little. "Hell nah y'all some bad liers, what the hell is that ring for?" I said. Shit, this was my sister NOT my best friend that I sneak around with and act dumb with. She's my SISTER and I was protective over her, shit everybody is, SHE'S THE YOUNGEST. Charmaine giggled and kissed Brylan. Brylan put his finger over his lip, signalling her to be quiet. Ty looked over at Brylan. "Yo B, Why she gotta shush?" He asked. Brylan laid back and put his arm around Charmaine. "Cause she'll say too much." he said. I stood up, "LOOK Y'ALL ARE 17, WAYY TOO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED SO TAKE THAT RING OFF HER FINGER BE-" I started but was inturupted, "Married? Hell nah! That's a promise ring." He said. I felt stupid. I sat back down in Ty's lap. Ty was laughing so hard. I punches his chest. "You a dumbass!" He yelled laughing. I heard a door close, knowing it was my momma. "Bry and Ty GO UPSTAIRS NOW!" I yelled. They ran up the stairs, i'm guessing they went in my room. I sprayed the house with Febreeze so my mom don't smell the cologne. And plopped on the couch next to Charmaine. I stared at her. "What?" She asked. "That damn ring!" I yelled. "Oh shit!" She yelled, yanking it off her finger and putting it into her back pocket. My momma walked into the house. "Hey babies!" She yelled. "Hey momma!" We both yelled. "Where is Mariah and Jason?" She asked. "I guess they left for their vacation." I said. Then Ty and Brylan came running downstairs. "Ummm who are they?" My momma said with her hands on her hips. "They're friends of Prince,  they came to get their chargers from his room." Charmaine said. Charmaine just saved our asses. See my momma has no problem with us having boyfriends, but them being at the house when she not there, that's an issue. "Okay, well when you see Prince, tell him I said midnight!" Momma yelled. They both nodded and was out the door. Whew! I thought we was gonna die.

Prince POV

I grabbed her hand and kissed her. It's been like this all night. Me and Melony just sat in the park all night. Her momma think she at her cousin house. Tonight was the night, my life would change forever, I wanted to make me and Melony official, and no i'm not proposing. I'm just gonna give her a promise ring. Brylan gave one to my little sister, so i'm giving one to Melony. I grabbed her hand and slipped the ring on her finger. We kissed for at least 3 minutes. I love her to death man. Just then, a police car pulled up and grabbed me. Melony was taken by another police guard. I was put in the back of a police car and was driven home. "Yo what the hell just happened?" My Aunt/Momma asked. The police explained how Melony wasn't supposed to be seeing me and how Drea called the cops and is putting a restarining order on me and Melony. My momma was just as mad as me. I stomped upstairs and sat in my room. Drea crazy as hell!  She look like a crusty ass turtle. Bitch aint even Melony mother! My mother/aunt practically raised Melony! I'm so pissed! I just need to sleep it off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o.e DREA CRAZY!

The end of Prince and Melony?

Brylan and Charmaine? <3

Ty and Chasity in the MM

Okay lemme explain:

Mariah and Cassie (King and Charmaine & Chasitys mothers) are sisters

King, Charmaine, and Chasity are cousins

Charmaine and Chasity are half sisters

They grew up together so they're like siblings hense why they call each other little and big brother/Sister.

Simon (Charmaine and Chasity;s father) is dead

Jason and Mariah are always on trips

Vote.

Comment.

Do the Shmoney dance