Chapter 3: We Family.

Heaven POV

I walked in, and there was Chasity and Melony. Chasity had a nine in her hand, which made me stop planning, I was scared for my life. "Just p-put the gun down" I stuttered. "Why we here?" She asked, turning the gun sideways. "I just wanted to talk to you guys, but I know you guys would avoid me so I had no choice!" I lied, I was gonna bash them both with the mop. But since Chasity has a gun, i'm not gonna touch shit. "You know Melony is sweet as shit, she would've talked to you, you a lying bitch. Imma ask you again" She said clocking the gun. "Why are we here?"  She asked. I gulped and said "I'm jealous of Melony and Prince so I was gonna keep y'all here for a while." I said. Shit i'm not about to die over a dumbass lie. But I lied part of it, but oh well. Chasity looked at me dumb. She put the gun down. I did a sigh of relief. Chasity got up and pushed me on the ground and walked out. Melony was still in here. "You could've just said something, me and Prince just broke up. I'm surprised he dosen't have a new girl yet" She said. I felt bad. I'm nothing like my momma. I do have a soft side. What I just did was deadass wrong. She walked out with tears in her eyes. Damn now I felt EXTRA bad. I don't even want Prince no more, he'll probably break my heart too. I walked out and headed to class.

Melony POV

I regretted everything I did. I mean this morning I said nothing could break us apart, I guess what I did came out of guilt. I was guilty for going against my momma's wishes! My face was all tore up, I looked so ugly. My makeup was smeared everywhere all because of what I did. He's probably with another girl right now. Everything I just did, I regret. I miss Chase. Yes, i'm calling him out of his nickname, he's my everything. I would do ANYTHING to get him back. I walked to the bathroom and just reapplied my makeup and went to class. There I saw Charmaine and Brylan. They're such a cute couple. Then I saw Chasity and Ty, they're so cute also. Then I looked over at Chase. He had no girl, only his headphones in. I walked over and sat beside him. He didn't even look up. I tapped him. He looked up with his eyes bloodshot red. "What up?" he said. I looked at him and hugged him. He hugged back. "Don't ever scare me like that again, I thought I lost you forever Mel. I love you and I don't ever wanna stop." He whispered into my ear. "I love you too, Chase" I whispered back. For the rest of class it was just like that, I didn't want it to stop.

Charmaine POV

I was sitting on Brylan's lap. He's so cute. I played with his hair, I know he hates it, but I can't help it! "Bae stoppp, you know I hate that shit!" He said. "I'm sorry" I said. I pecked his lips and we contuined on with class. Melony & Prince were being more emotional and romantic, they must have broken up today or something. Oh well at least they're back together. We all walked out of class together in one huge clique. Everybody stared at us, Yeah Moncow High, We family. "Any issues, address it to our asses!" Chasity said. We all laughed so hard. Finally we were good and straight for the day.

Chasity POV

I walked into class, and met up with Ty. "Why weren't you able to pick me up?" I said, sassy. He laughed, "you know I gotta drop off my cousins at the middle school." He said. I forgot all about that! "Oh yeah, I just forgot." I said "Dumbass" he said. "You know you love this dumbass" I said back. We were inseparable . Ty was just like my dad, or what I remeber of him. Always cracking jokes and really protective. Which makes me love him so much. He also has this country kind of accent, and dimples! He's just perfect. Through the whole class we was just flirting with each other, which it looked like everybody was doing. When we walked out of class everybody was looking at me and my family. Shit I saw some bitches talking "Any issues, address it to our asses!" I yelled. Everybody was laughing, but shit I was deadass serious. It was like that for the rest of the day, chill as a mf!

Prince POV

I know I said I didn't care about my breakup with Melony, but I couldn't help it. In second period, I broke into tears. I don't even know how! Shit she got feelings that stay. Until she came and we made up. We was extra romantic all day. I could see some bitches muggin but oh well. Prince is taken by his Princess and NOBODY can stop it, not even her bum ass mother. Speaking of her bum ass mother she had the nerve to text me in first period and told me to stay away from her daughter. Shit well bitch look at me now! I'm kissing your daughter! Crazy, musty, no edges having ass hoe. We was chill all day.

---------------------------------------------------------

THIS CHAPTER THO.

Dang Prince mean.

BUT THEY MADE UPP.

Melony and Prince in the MM.

This Chapter was everything mann.

Oh don't worry, this not the end of Heaven though.

Vote.

Comment.

Count how many times Chase told out somebody in this story and comment it xDD