Chapter 10: Our Tears

Brylan POV

I looked at Charmaine and sighed. I looked at that temporary tattoo on her stomach. I put my face in my hands and wiped my face. Shit! Hopefully it was all a big misunderstanding. We were going Walgreens clinic today. I grabbed Char's hand and we walked in together. They did some tests and pronounced her pregnant, but the baby was also pronounced diseased. She held her head down. I hugged her, and kissed her cheek. The doctor told us to ride down to Old National Hospital and that they will do the procedure, to get the baby out. We left out. Damn, I felt bad. I mean we are young, but it would've been nice to have a kid running around. I held Char's hand tightly.

2 Hours later
Charmaine POV

There I was, holding a little boy that would've been my life. I handed him over to Brylan, this is his first and last time holding his son. I tried to stay strong, but my tears exploded from my eyes silently. This moment was so special to me. I know i'm young but seriously, this little boy he would've ran my life. I looked at Brylan smiling at Alexander. We named him Alexander Richard Harvey. Brylan was talking to him. My tears dried and a smile came on my face. I saw Alex open his eyes looking around. Then he closed them again. I could feel, that was his first and last time ever seeing anything. For some reason I didn't cry. The doctors took him away and came back with a picture of all 3 of us. Brylan bent ovet and hugged me. I kissed him and he kissed back. We stayed in that room for the rest of the day with our families.
---------------
Forgive me lord, that was a sad chapter

Brylan in the MM ❤️

RIP Alexander Richard Harvey

Vote.

Comment.

Pray ❤️❤️