Chapter 19

Note- As always Long update. Read with patience 😊
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"I've such a great family Raj"... Sanskar said with a painful smile while staring at his parents, Laksh and Swara then left from there. 

"Sanskar! Sanskar listen to me"... Sujata shouted from his back while following him but Annapurna stopped her, wrapping her arms around her shoulders. 

"Sujata, control yourself. Let him go for now. He is in shock with this unexpected revelation, it's very difficult for him to accept the truth. Let him be alone to understand the situation"... Annapurna said trying to console her.

"Jiji, didn't you see that how he left? Didn't you hear that what he said? He is hurt Jiji, he is upset with me"... Sujata said while crying. Annapurna didn't speak as she knew that Sujata was right. 

"Jiji, will he hate me? Will he stop talking to me? Will he call me his Step mother?"... Sujata said with a scared expression and crying continuously. 

"Stop Sujata, stop thinking negative. He will do nothing like that okay? Trust him Sujata".... Annapurna said while hugging.

"I do trust him Jiji that's why I'm scared. He hate lies and wrong ways to make something right"... Sujata said. 

"I also know that Sujata but some situations doesn't let you follow your rules or morals. Sanskar know this and he had to understand it. He is just upset right now but he will never hate you Sujata. He loves you a lot and one truth can't change his feelings. Be positive about him, he'll not stop talking to you, he is not angry on you"... Annapurna assured her while caressing her back. Sujata didn't say anything but she couldn't be convinced until Sanskar talk to her. 

On the other side Sanskar was in his room, sitting on the floor against his bed sadly and heartbroken. His eyes were moist. All the words said by his parents were ringing in his mind. Swara's face was flashing infront of his eyes. So much had happened till now, some unexpected revelation had made his life even more complicated still he wasn't able to think about that. His mind was just focusing on Swara, what he did to her, what he told her, how he behaved with her and how he misunderstood her, everything was moving infront of him like a screenplay. He couldn't think about something else. 

After sometime he stood up and walked out of his room angrily and entered into his workout room. He locked the room, unbuttoned his sirt and tossed it on the floor. He moved to the punching bag and stood for a few moment while holding it and recalling everything. Then he started punching it repeatedly and continuously to release his anger and his frustration. While punching the bag, he didn't stop even once, recalling all the moments he spent with Swara in misunderstanding her and hurting her.

Flashback

When Laksh had left his home and his city as well suddenly, his family went to meet Swara to inquire about him but she also didn't know that. Everyone left from there disappointedly as they were not sure if she was lying or not. Sanskar didn't believe her words but he said nothing at that moment and left with his family. Next day he again visited her home alone and found Swara also alone. 

"What are you doing here?"... Swara asked seeing him at her place. She didn't asked him to enter in the house but didn't stay at the door either. While leaving the door open she moved away from there.