Chapter 2

After listening about Swara's miscarriage Sanskar couldn't take it. Obviously, it wasn't just shocking but also unexpected. Sanskar never had such idea that Swara would tolerate all this without letting him know. Today his opinion for her was fading. He could feel that Swara is not what he used to think about her.

He stumbled nd was about to fall but Annapurna held him who has just come there.

"Sanskar.."... she said being tensed. Till then other family members also reached there

"What type of Husband you are Sanskar? While living in the same house, did not you realize the pain of your wife, did not even know about her problem? You couldn't even become worth it that your wife could trust you, she could share something with you?"... Sanskar was listening Dipti quietly. He knew she was right. Maybe He has tortured her to such an extent that's why she could not dare to tell him of her pain, not even about her pregnancy.

"Sanskar, whenever Swara has appointment with me, she used to come alone. I always asked about you nd every time her answer would 'you are busy, you've important meetings so she only stop you from coming with her'. Trust me I had occasionally doubted on her excuses nd thought to discuss with you on this matter but I could not get time as you also know my life. Being a doctor, I'm also a wife, a daughter-in-law nd a mother. I hardly get time even for myself. Nd to be honest, main reason was I never wanted to interfere in a husband and wife's personal life"...

"Well, I don't know what's the matter between you both but I would just say that take care of her, she is your wife nd not knave. Don't treat her like a stranger. Try to know her feelings her pain. Give her confidence, your support nd love otherwise she won't be able to carry her child in her womb"... Sanskar wanted to assure her that he'll take care of Swara but as words lost from his mouth, he couldn't utter a word. A nurse came there to inform Dipti about her next appointment with a patient.

"I'll have to leave now, if you're Interested to know about your wife's pregnancy report then meet me in my cabin"... saying this she left leaving Sanskar guilty. Sanskar knew she was angry on him but he could do nothing right now.

"How's Swara?"... asked his bade papa Durga Prasad

"Her condition is serious Bade Papa"...

"What was Doctor talking about? Why she was talking rudely Sanskar?"... Sujata asked being angry on Dipti

"Mom, Swara.. Swara is pregnant"..

"What?".. she was shocked listening this. Then Annapurna held his hand nd led him to an empty room followed by others...

"What is this Sanskar? What's going on?..

"Maa I also don't know what was.. I mean Swara never told me about her miscarriage, she was going through with so much pain but she never..."... he couldn't speak further as Annapurna shows him her hand to stop

"Sanskar I'm not talking about miscarriage, I'm asking about her Pregnancy. Your marriage was under compulsion which happened bcz of circumstances, forcefully. There was no love between you, you never considered her your wife then what's this Sanskar?"... she asked angrily while Sanskar couldn't make eye contact with her..

"Jiji what are you asking? He is her husband, it's their personal.."..

"Wait Sujata, if he is her husband that doesn't mean he's permitted to do anything with his wife"..

"Sanskar, I'm asking something, answer me? She is pregnant what should I think it? Did you forced yourself on her or did you raped her?"... she asked without any hesitation making everyone shocked. It was most embarrassing question which she was asking in front of whole family while Sanskar closed his eyes tightly