Chapter 11

Note- It's a long chapter so read with patience😊
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another day started with sun lightening the earth with it's rays nd giving the world a new ray of hope for new day. It was sneaking into the Swasan's room also through the window glass nd was disturbing Sanskar's sleep. He woke up forcefully while rubbing his eyes. After waking up he found the curtains at sides nd realised that he had not covered the window by it.

Nd it reminds him some moments from past when he did this nd in morning sun disturbed his sleep Swara would cover the window with curtain so that he won't have any problem. When he used to sleep in study room while working for his projects, when he dozed off uncomfortably but after waking up, he always found himself in comfortable sleep. Nd it was bcz of Swara. She was always there to take care of him, look for his health. She always tried not to disturb his sleep or make him feel discomfort. But everything has been changed now. Swara wasn't able to do her own work now.

Well, he got up from his bed nd found Swara still in her deep sleep. There was a smile on her face, a smile he has never seen. He couldn't resist to admire her nd a little curve appeared on his lips too automatically. He was sure that she was having in a beautiful dream. He kept staring at her for few minutes but he was disturbed by Nirmala who just entered into the room. Sanskar composes himself nd greeted her good morning. Sanskar left from there to freshen up while Nirmala wake up Swara from her dream.

After breakfast, Sanskar went to Adarsh room to talk to him.

"Sanskar, you're looking upset, any problem?"... Adarsh asked

"Nothing Bhaiya. Just trying to fix the complications in our lives"...

"Bhaiya, I need your help. Will you?"...

"Of course Sanskar, tell me what can I do?"....

"Bhaiya, I want to know about Swara's Dadi. I mean where is she, how is she"...

"She must be with her uncle aunty. But why are you asking suddenly?"...

"Bcz since I met her I never heard her talking about her. I just want to know the reason. If her uncle aunty have stopped her or blackmailed her then I'll take a legal action against them but I want her to be Swara nd Ragini from now"...

"I understood Sanskar that what you want"...

"You know it's possible when I'll go to Kolkata but I can't leave Swara alone in this condition"...

"Don't worry Sanskar, as soon as I reach there I'll find out everything"...

"That's great decision Sanskar. Right now Swara need her Dadi a lot nd she'll be happy with her"...

"Yeah Bhabhi. I'm just trying to keep her happy"...

On the other side Nirmala gave Swara medicines nd breakfast. Nurse still have not come. Annapurna nd Sujata were in the kitchen while Parinita was doing her packing to go back to Kolkata. Sanskar came there nd was searching for something on his bed.

"What are you searching for?"... Nirmala asked

"My phone. I forgot it here"... he replied after getting in under his blanket.