Chapter 9

All the paper formalities have been done to discharge Swara from hospital. At the house, all the setups were done in Swasan's bedroom. It's took about four to five hours to finish everything. All this while, Sanskar was in his house to look after the machines setups nd other preparation for Swara's comfort while Ragini nd Nirmala were in hospital with unconscious Swara.

"Doctor, when will Di come in consciousness?"... Ragini asked to Dev being worried for Swara when she didn't wake up even after a long hours.

"Don't worry Ragini, she'll be fine. Maybe it's effect of antidote that's why she is taking time nd it's better for her also bcz while travelling to the house she may feel uncomfortable if she'll awake"... Dev assured her.

After about an hour Swara was shifted to her bedroom with the same hospital facilities. Even nurse was also same.

"Thank you so much sir for trusting me nd giving me a chance to do my duty"... Nurse said to Sanskar...

"Whatever happened in hospital, after that it's hard for me to believe on anybody but I know you're an honest nd trustworthy person nd today bcz of you only my wife is alive. So thanks to you for that. I hope you'll keep doing it nd won't disappoint me in future"...

"Don't worry sir, I'll be honest with my duties nd responsibilitie".... she promised to him.

As now it was morning, a new day started with new hope nd another goal for the day or maybe for the future.

"You guys go nd get freshen up, I'll make something for you"... Nirmala asked to both, Ragini nd Sanskar

"I'll just have a cup of coffee"... Sanskar said

"Ragini, what about you?"...

"I'll also have coffee"... Ragini said nd Nirmala left in the kitchen while Ragini went into her room.

After a few minutes both got their coffee. Then sometime later Ragini got a call from her friends who wanted to ask that when will she leave for hostel. Ragini didn't want to leave but she was obligate by her promise to Swara. But she didn't want to go. She talks about it to Nirmala who was also helpless. Sanskar heard their conversation but said nothing. Ragini also just stare at him.

"You can only make it possible. Please do help me, I don't want to leave for hostel nd I can't break my promise either. Please stop me"... Ragini requested to Sanskar after thinking a lot. Sanskar didn't responded

"I promise I won't plan anything against you to separate you from di. I won't repeat that, trust me. Please"... she pleaded. It's not like her opinion for Sanskar was changed, it's just that she had realise now that he is really concerned for Swara nd she also want just her safety nd for that if she had to give up to him, she'll do that.

"You don't need to ask for my help. I already talked to your principal nd inform her that you wouldn't be able to participate this year"... Sanskar stated looking at the screen of his laptop shocking Ragini. She just looked at him in disbelief.

"Don't be surprised. I did it bcz I don't want any argument or issue on this matter anymore, at least not in front of Swara. She is already so upset I don't want to increase her problems bcz of you. I did it nd help you just for Swara. Nd also as much as people stay around her, it will be better for her only"... Sanskar said nd shut his laptop down nd left from there to call someone. Ragini stayed there still in daze but she had to believe it bcz it happened, he really did something in her favour.

Sometime later Swara came in her consciousness. She looked around in shock that she was in her room. She wasn't speaking but just looking around her quietly. Her eyes were showing fear.