Chapter 13

IMPORTANT NOTES 👇👇

1- As always long update so read with patience.

2. First half part is written with dialogues nd detailed scene but second half part is written as a summary bcz of two reasons. First, it would've become too long chapter if I had written all the conversation between them perfectly nd described every scenes in detail nd second is, it would've become too emotional to handle for you nd me as well. As you know that it's a truth revelation part. But I'm sorry in advance if you don't feel connected with this chapter.

Now let's proceed to the update. Happy reading 👍

-------------------------------------------------------------
After hearing about Swasan marriage, Laksh was taken aback. It was the most unexpected nd worst shock of his life. He couldn't find a word to speak. Whole family knew that he was hurt by this news but they were confused at the same time that why do he care of it when he has untied their relationship. He wasn't in love with her then why was he sad? Well, Laksh stepped back from Swara nd Sanskar.

"You both are married? How... why?"... he asked stammering, still unable to believe the shock he has got.

"Why do it matters to you?"... Sanskar asked sternly while walking to him

"It matters to me Sanskar. Was there any problem?"...

"Firstly tell me where have you been till now?"...

"I'll tell you that but first answer me"... as he said Sanskar slapped his hard on his cheek.

"Do you think that I'll answer you? Today I'll just ask nd you've to answer"... he said angrily while his one side color

"Where have you been running away from your own family? What was the reason that didn't even remind you that you have a mother who might be crying for 0you? That didn't remind you that your father might be in pain but hiding from everyone? Mom nd Dad whom you call Chachu Chachi, did you ever miss them? Bhaiya uttara nd me, did you ever tried to know that what we've been going through? Did you ever care about us?"...

"I did Sanskar, I missed everyone. I was also as hurt you all were but I was helpless. I..."... Sanskar again slapped him making everyone shocked

"Sanskar!!"... Sujata scolded him while coming to them

"I've told you that you're not allowed to ask any questions or any excuse, just answer me what I asked"... Sanskar said furiously.

"Why? Why should I answer you? Did you gave me your replies when I was asking that why do you not want to return India? Did you tell me that what was bothering you? Did you tell Your parents that why were you ignoring them also?"... Laksh asked with the same anger while pushing him away

"You have lost that right Sanskar, you can't force me to tell you anything"...

"I can Lucky bcz you have caused a lot of turmoil in our lives"... Sanskar said walking to him

"Really Sanskar? That's why you married to Swara?"... Laksh asked but Sanskar said nothing

"What thunder had come into your life that you had to marry her?"... he again asked but Saskar stayed quiet.

"Sanskar tell me why did you take such decision?"..

"Bcz I wanted to end the tortures our family had been facing bcz of her. So I had to do it"... Sanskar said