Chapter 1

Karma Group of Companies, Mumbai

Sanskar was in his office cabin working on his laptop when a guy entered into his cabin.. 

"Sankar, what are you doing here? Today is such an important meeting with the Mauritius client. Why didn't you go ?"... he asked while taking a seat.

 "No, actually.. Swara went to represent us so I stayed here"... he replied casually without looking at him.

 "What?"... he asked shockingly as well as surprisingly. 

"But why? You know it's a very big project Sanskar and if they would not like her presentation then we can lose this deal nd we have to face a big loss"... he said worryingly.

 "Don't worry Raj, Swara know about this project very well. She'll handle it. We should trust her"... Sanskar replied calmly while shutting his laptop off.

 "Trust, seriously Sanskar? You're saying this.. and about her?"... Raj said while chuckling at him in disbelief. Sanskar said nothing but just glared at him. 

"By the way, what do you mean by she'll handle it? Wait.. don't tell me that your intentions are something else"... Raj said making him confused.

 "I mean, Swara is a girl, she's beautiful, attracting, intelligent nd more than it she know very well that how to trap people in her speach, right?"... he said it sarcastically.

 "What nonsense Raj? Do you know what you are saying?".. Sanskar asked angrily. 

"Of course I know. Oh come on Sanskar, now don't tell me that you are feeling bad or you are getting affected by all this"... he gives Sanskar an unbelievable look making him more angry.

 "Don't forget Raj you are talking about my wife"... he tried to control his temper. Raj get up from his chair and leaned on to the table to talk to him face to face 

"Wife?.. Really?.. It was a Nice joke Sanskar"... Raj chuckled in a taunting way and Sanskar kept glaring at him.

"Sanskar, our whole staff know that what you think about your So Called Wife. Everybody in this office know how you treat her. So stop showing your fake concern for her bcz you only use these words for your wife. Whenever something wrong happened, you blamed her, you don't even think before blaming her character sanskar.. So just stop your nonsense, at least before me"... He said glaring at him back.

"Just pray that she gets successful in the job you've sent her for as you are in need of it more than me, you dont even care about her all you care about is your WIN"... Raj stated frustratingly while leaning back.

"So Just wish that she gets successful in finalizing this deal with our company any way bcz that Sengupta's have more chances to get this deal. Nd from our company after you and me, only Swara can make it possible"... his reminded Sanskar, increasing his temper as he took his last two lines as a sarcastic taunt. Sanskar also get up from his seat nd walked to Raj.

"Shut up Raj, just shut up and don't cross your limits. I've not send her with bad intention, get that?"... Sanskar grabbed him by the collar of his shirt furiously.