part 2 -Train convo

Jimin's p.o.v.

"Ah finally i am here.thankfully I didn't miss the train.but where are my brothers?".I look around but there was no trace of them.i feel some shaking.

"Oh no why the earth is moving back?" I almost scream while looking down.

"The earth is not moving back,the train is moving front".watchman who was 2 steps away from me shouts.

"Oh no...my brothers are on the second coach!I will jump onto the last one.i will join them in the next stop."

I start running and almost make it to the last coach.thank God,I didn't miss the train.

"Oh wow this coach is pretty much empty ".

I make myself comfortable by laying on one of the seat.

"Help...please someone stop the train,someone please!".

'Where is this voice coming from?'.I look around but there is no one.i go near the door and look out.a girl is running behind the train with a handbag in her hand.i guess she is also like me.late Comer.

She is trying to get onto the train but can't due to the heaviness of her bag.she almost misses the train.i extend my hand.she doesn't waste her time and immediately holds it and jumps in.the watchman helps to throw her bag inside.we both thank him.

We finally depart from the station.we both sigh.

"Oh thank god".she exclaims and pats her chest.then she looks at me."And thanks to you,I almost missed the train!".

"You are most welcome!".me being the flirt I am show her my most charming smile but unfortunately she doesn't really notice.

"Oh wow the coch is empty?!".she takes a seat while looking around. "Oh ya I forgot!".she takes out her mobile.

"Hello seungwan..?yes...ok.i ....eonnie?yes...yes yes eonnie calm down.i am on the train right now don't worry!ok I will see you in the next stop!".

And that's when it hits me that I didn't call my brothers yet!I immediately take out my phone from my pocket and dial Jin hyung's number. I ignore the already displaying '12 missed calls' ".

"Hello hyung....I....".

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!". Jin hyung's voice blasted from the phone,almost damaging my earbuds.i am sure even that girl heard it!.

"Hyung,relax.i am on train ok.i managed to get on the last coach.i will meet you at the next stop ok?ok bye".he calmed down finally.phew.

"You mean you too were late?" I look behind.i swear I never knew ponytail would make such a cute hairstyle.she looks at me with her eyebrows raised.her almond eyes started twinkling.

"Umm...yes...I am clumsy sometimes!".I scratch my head.

"Well...me..too.....sometimes !".she smiles at me and I smile back at her.

**********

Hey guys 2nd part is here.i am trying to update as soon as possible ok?
If you like the story don't forget to rate and comment ok.love u all love ❤