part 3 - siblings caring

Random p.o.v

Seulgi joins her sisters while jimin joins his brothers.

@girls compartment

"Eonnie,I thought this time you will surely miss the train".Maknae starts teasing seulgi.

"You thought so?I mean have I like ever missed a train in my life?I mean...I can be late but missing the train?No way!". Seulgi says proudly.

"You know how much joohyun eonnie was worried about you?she thought you will jump onto some other train lol".sooyoung starts laughing.

Even seungwan laughs with her.it makes seulgi angry.

"You too?".she asks shocked.

She looks at joohyun now who looked dead serious.

"How did you get in?".she asks her. "The train had already started moving but you were nowhere to be seen.to be frank,I thought you really didn't make it". Joohyun says in a low voice.

All eyes are on seulgi now,awaiting for her answer.

"Oh yeah,you are right when I came ,the train had already started moving.i was this close to cry already but some guy on the train lent Me his hand and helped me get in".

"A guy you say?" Youngest already starts teasing.

"Sooyoung eonnie 'a guy'." She looks at sooyoung for a reaction but she was already in a deep thinking."what are you thinking " yeri asks her.

"I feel like I have seen this scenario somewhere. Girl reaching late,a guy helping her to get into the train....can't remember exactly where!". Sooyoung snaps her finger trying to think harder.

"You might have seen it in a movie!"seungwan says."regardless of which language it is,list of movies you have seen is unlimited".

Tubelight hits sooyoung.

"Yes yes...I had seen it in a movie.it was in a Hindi language. I can't pronounce the name properly sorry!".

"I want to watch that movie!" Yeri pouts.

"Sure...I will download it for you!.we will watch it together!"sooyoung says excited.

"Are you maknaes done?"joohyun asks in a cold tone.

Both keep quiet now.

"Its really so nice of him.we all have to thank him if ever he comes in front of us.he helped our sister.but anyways ,I think we all are tired and need some sleep.its an eight hour long journey to our destination. So get some sleep girls.".Irene says and closes her eyes keeping her hat on her face.

All sigh in relief.

"I am sleepy too".Wendy takes the sleeper coach.

"So eonnie..."yeri starts.

"Whats his name?".

"How does he look like?".

Both maknae start teasing her.

Seulgi thinks deeply an then finally says.
"handsome".

*****

@boys compartment.

"What?why are you looking at me like I committed a sin or something?".jimin finally questions his hyungs who were busy staring at him evee since he came in.except for yoongi,he was sleeping.

Taehyung and jungkook were busy munching chips.

"I made it right!" .jimin says while showing both his thumbs up 👍 👍 awaiting a reaction from his hyungs.

"Jimin ah....didn't Jin hyung tell you Like 100 times...to stick together?you are on the only one who is late at almost everything. ".hoseok tries to calm the situation.

"But hobi hyung...".

"Why do you always make me mad jimin?" Jin asks in a serious tone.

Jimin breaks into a laughter.

"Why are you laughing at Jin hyung?" Namjoon asks shocked.

"I am sorry ,I can't take Jin hyung seriously....I mean he is the one who makes dad jokes!" .Jimin rolls on the floor laughing.

His younger brothers also join him.jin glares at them and finally laughs with them.

"But that doesn't mean you have to repeat your mistakes again !this is your last warning jimin!".Jin says after the laughing session gets over.

"Will you guys keep quiet now?I am trying to sleep here!".yoongi throws his cap at jimin.he catches it.

"You know yoongi hyung was suggesting to leave you here!" Taehyung whispers in Jimin's ears.

"HE DID?".Jimin almost screams, so tae pulls him to the other bench.jungkook too joins them.

Maknaes sit together.

"You know I helped someone today!".jimin whispers.

"Are you trying to show off?".Tae asks uninterested.

"I helped a girl!".jinin says proudly.

"Tell me more!" .taehyung was all ears now.

"How does she look like?" It was jungkook this time.

"Beautiful ".jimin says in a pretty loud voice.

"These boys!".yoongi gets up and hits both jimin and taehyung on their head.

"AHH.....hyung!!!!!".both whine together.

*********

Hey guys,I hope you are enjoying the story.i will surely try to make it more interesting. Thank you readers for your votes and comments .love you all lots.