part 8 -next morning

Next morning.

A big table was set up in the garden.Elders from both families were having their breakfast.

"Did your boys reach safely?".Seulgi 's dad asks the other party.

"Oh yes they did,what about the girls?". Jin's dad answers.

"Yes...I think they reached few moments before the boys!".

Just then girls arrive.joy was still dozing off and yeri was yawning.they take seats.

Joy sits next to her mom and sleeps on her shoulder.

"ow my shoulder hurts....get up you!did you not sleep last night?".

"She overslept!".irene tells while making her hair into a ponytail and goes to wash her hands.

In the meantime boys arrive.yeri and joy clearly woke by now. Seulgi and Wendy were amazed at their duality.they secretly wave at other.

"Oh welcome welcome...so our princes already know this is morning and they should finally wake up!".jimin 's dad tries to Crack a joke and everyone laughs. Boys are embarrassed.

"Oh stop it dear!they must have been so tired!".jimin's mom pleads.among these brothers,jimin is the most pampered one.

They all sit to have their breakfast. There were different chefs to make different kinds of dishes.korean,Italian,continental...you name it.

"Mom,when is sissy coming ".Seulgi asks her mom."I can't wait to hold Na Mi  in my arms!".she says excited.

"You have to wait till afternoon!".her mom replies.

"Oh...can i go to pick her up at the station?i can make use of my driver's licence finally!".

"Oh no you can't!you are new to this city !".

"I can see the location mom!".

"No no...even if you can use the technology, still you are a girl!".

"That can't be an excuse!".she says frustrated.

"No more arguments Seulgi, your dad may allow you to take the car but you know I won't!."mom goes inside the house while Seulgi follows her.

"As we are going to be staying together for some days now,I hope you people mingle well with each other!". Namjoon's dad addresses the youngsters. He turns to Seulgi's dad.

"They are panksters, they keep playing pranks all the time....just saying.i am warning the boys beforehand".

"Is it?coz these girls are no less!".Seulgi's dad whispers in his ears.

They give worried looks to each other.

*******

Hey guys i know its been a pretty long time since I updated the story after saying i will update on a regular basis.i have been very busy these days so that's the reason.thank you for being my ardent readers. Love u lots 😘😘😘