part 4 - reaching the destination

They reach their destination. Both parties didn't know their destination was the same.

"Count all the bags " joohyun orders her siblings."make sure nothing is missed!".

"I am thirsty, I am going to get a drink".yeri says.

"Wait I will come with you ".sooyoung  joins her.

Seulgi and seungwan were both dozing off.

"Fine I will do it!".joohyun declares and counts to find out that one bag was missing.

"Oh no!" She runs to compartment. She finds the bag there and is relieved.

"Thank God!" She smiles.she immediately rushes to her sisters. She was in such a rush that while running she bumps onto someone and falls Down.

"Great!".she says to herself while flapping her hand.

"Are you ok miss?".she looks upto the other gender voice.

She is stunned by the visual in front of her.he helps her get up.she was not expecting it.she shivers at his touch and takes a step behind.

"I am sorry and thank you".she goes past him without even looking back.she was getting uncomfortable at the way he was looking at her without even blinking.

"Eonnie did you get the bag?" Seungwan asks as soon as she sees joohyun.

"You people keep on drinking and sleeping and almost missing the train",she glares at seulgi while saying the last part."and let me do all the work right?".

All shook their head.they knew their eonnie was the one with the temper.

"Forget it!let's just go.dad must have sent a taxi".she says while her sisters following her.

*****

"Taehyung ah?".jimin shakes his shoulder.

"Uh....what?" .taehyung asks clueless.

"What happened?I am calling you from such a long time!why are you standing like a statue in the middle of the crowd?".

"Umm...I don't know...was I?".taehyung was still clueless.

Jimin hits his head.

"Pabo! Come on let's go....hyungs AR waiting for us outside!".

Jimin drags him whilst taehyung was still staring at the opposite side.he didn't know himself that he was awestruck by an unknown beauty.

*****

Girls were stunned by the beauty of the palace like house.

"Wow!".yeri exclaims.

"Such a beauty!".Seulgi says with her eyes widened.

"This is going to be fun!".sooyoung says excited.

"Do we each have a room for ourselves?" Joohyun asks while going inside with her bag.

"No joohyun ah ...there is a single big room with 5 beds upstairs.its for you spinsters."her mom replies.

4 sisters giggle with excitement.

"What?no....mom please...u know I can't share my room with anybody.it affects my privacy!".she looks at her sisters. "Plus they are so loud!".

"Haw eonnie....you are so harsh!"
Sooyoung says acting sad.

"Sorry sweetie but you have to adjust!".her mom says and goes from there.

"Damn!".

*****

"Why are we staying in a palace?is there a king and queen also residing here?" Jimin tries to Crack a joke which no one laughs to.

"Its not a palace,now get inside quietly!".his dad instructs them.all come in with their bags.

"And before you people ask anything...let me tell you.you people are sharing a room ".namjoon's dad tell them.

All start whining together.

"Silence!I don't want to hear any voice from you!go upstairs and take a left.come on without making any noise!"

They have no choice but to go.all are scared of their parents.

"Grr ".taehyung growls in frustration.

******

Hello peeps.hope you guys are staying safe.if you like this story please vote and comment. Thank you for your love and support. Love you lots. 😘