Part 1 - waiting!

"Where is she?".joohyun restlessly looked at her watch.it showed 3.55 pm."I told her clearly to reach by 4 pm!this girl!".she says in a worried tone.

They were at the railway station.4 sisters were waiting for their clumsy one.

"Seulgi Eonnie never leaves the examination hall unless it's time.you know that right".sooyoung questions the eldest.joohyun glares at her.

"But sooyoung eonnie,the train leaves in 10 minutes!we can't leave her behind too!".youngest says.

Seungwan who was talking on the phone joins them.

"OK bye" she hangs up the call."she says she is nearby.we have to wait for her inside the train!".

"Has she gone mad?we cannot just get inside the train without her.i am scared she may miss the train!".Joohyun says worried.

The train honks at the same time.

"I think we should trust her and get inside ".seungwan assures her but she is still not convinced.

"But...." she starts but sisters stop her.

"So far she has never missed her train so don't worry come on let's go!".sooyoung makes everyone go inside.

*****

"I told you to bring him with you!you blink once and he will be gone in seconds!". Namjoon was shouting at the youngest.

"Ahh hyung....I tried to reach here as soon as possible to escape from your scolding.but here I am...still under your radar!".jungkook pouts.

"Why are you scolding him hyung?you know how jimin is!he has to look perfect everytime. He must be shopping somewhere.After all its his hyung's wedding...!". Taehyung defends his siblings.

"Now you don't make me come at you!".Jin raises his eyebrows at taehyung.he keeps quiet.

"Ah how long do we have to wait?I want to sleep!let's leave him here".yoongi yawns.

"Dont be so cruel on him hyung".hoseok is all teary while saying that.

Train honks.

"We can't wait anymore here outside .I am sure he will make it".eldest convinces.

Everybody nod and get into the train.they all hope he just reaches in time.

********

Hey ppl.the first part is here.do give a star a leave a comment if you liked it.thank you.love u all lots ..!!!!