part 5 - terrace

Girls room

"Eonnie please turn off the lights, I can't sleep!" Seungwan says while rubbing her eyes.

"Dont blame the lights,you already slept too much on the train.thats the reason you can't fall asleep!". Joohyun says while still not taking her eyes from her book.

"But you were the one who told us to take rest!".

"For an hour or two,not the whole journey!".

Seungwan opens her mouth to say something but gives up.she knows there is no point of arguing with her short tempered Eonnie.

"Hmm ok then!I am going out to get some fresh air!".seungwan stands up."seulgi,I know you too aren't sleepy.come on let's go to the terrace!"

"Oh yes!I will join .we can play dumb sharads or sing some songs too!". Sooyoung says clapping.

"I will also come.".yeri gets up from her bed.

"Eonnie,are you not coming?".Seulgi asks Joohyun.

"I need peace!".

"Oh come one eonnie,you can read your novel in peace while getting some fresh air too!".

Joohyun thought it wasn't a bad idea.she gets up.

"Hmm....alright then...".

*****

Boys room

Maknaes were playing PUBg instead of sleeping. Hoseok was playing online carrom with namjoon.jin was in the hall with his Dad and uncles,discussing about the wedding. Yoongi was the only one sleeping,even after sleeping with loud snoring on the train,he complained he didn't get enough sleep.

"Enemies ahead" this computer generated female voice coming from maknaes' phones were disturbing both hoseok and namjoon.not only that,while playing they were constantly shouting and cursing each other.

If ever Jin heard them curse,they have been out of the house that instant.

"Can you please mute that voice?you people are disturbing us!".hoseok asks angrily.

"Hobi hyung,I think you too should play this game.atleast there would be one girl who would give you attention!". Jimin says while laughing. He was referring to the female computer voice.

"True that lol" .Tae and Jimin high five each other.

"Are you trying to be funny right now?who do you think you people are?superstars!". Hoseok says with serious face.

"Just ignore them like always hobi, let's focus on our game!".joon encourages hobi and they continue their play.

Jimin was sitting near the window and playing. He could hear some girls voices.

"Hey,did you both hear that?".he asks tae and jungkook.

"Hear what?".they both ask at the same time.

"I can hear some girls voices!".jimin says confused.

"Haa typical jimin,you could hear girls voices even in your sleep!".it was now hoseok's turn to make fun of him.

Even yoongi laughs at this in his sleep.

"It must be our family women....but didn't they sleep?it's already past 12 I clock!"joon says still not taking his eyes from the phone.

Jimin now hears some singing.

"But why are they singing at this time?".jimin looks outside the window.

From there he could clearly see the terrace.he could not see the face because everyone had his back on him.

"Guys!!!!it's really girls!".
Jimin exclaims.

"What are you saying?" Tae goes near him.

"You mean not our household women?". Kook also goes near the window .

"Is it the other party?" Namjoon asks confused."are they already here?".

"Ya....weren't they were suppose to reach tomorrow ?". Hoseok says while signing off the game.

"Lets go to the terrace!" .kook suggest.

"How can we go when they are still there!".Tae says.

"Idiots!they will not sleep me here too". Yoongi gets up."don't you know about this house?it's like a two villa joined by a terrace. There is only one terrace, but big enough. But it belongs to both the parties...understood?".

"Oh...I think girls party already went there....let's go too!we can meet and make friends. After all we are soon to be relatives!" Jimin winks.

*******

Hello, I hope you people are doing well.if you are enjoying the story then please rate and comment. Thank you...love you all lots! 🙂