part 7 - startup

They were all sitting exactly opposite to each other.it was quite a bit awkward for them.but then they all silently tasting their ice creams.

Taehyung was staring at irene the whole time while Irene was staring at her ice cream.jimin's flirtatious smile was greeted by seulgi's normal smile.jungkook and yeri were giving friendly winks to each other.joy was admiring jin's handsome face while he was just blabbering about how yummy the dessert was.hobi was taking pics of his ice cream.wendy was stealing glances at suga and accidentally gets caught by him.namjoon was busy surfing the phone.

Irene was the first one to finish her ice cream.she looks around and clears her throat.

"So is everyone done?".she asks them."I think we should leave now!".

"So soon?" Taehyung slips his words but regrets immediately.

"What?"Irene asks surprised. She looks at his untouched ice cream."You did not even had a spoon?"

"If you don't want it i can eat your ice cream hyung,you know flavor doesn't matter to me!"Jungkook offers with a naughty smile.

"No thanks i will eat it!".

"Joy?your ice cream is melting...do you know that?"Irene asks her but joy was too busy in her own world to react.

Seulgi elbow hits her.

"Ouch...huh?i will eat..." looks at her melted ice cream"I mean drink it!".

Jin laughs at her foolishness" So cute!"He utters.joy hears it and goes crazy.

"Calm down" yeri whispers in her ears.

"Come on girls let's go!" Everyone except Wendy gets up.she hadn't finished her ice cream yet.she was usually the one who finishes first.she realises it and eats up fast before anybody notices.

"Relax,why are stuffing it in??"suga asks his arms crossed.wendy finds it very attractive and her heart raises at his voice.she shooks her head at his staring.

"Uhm....I....!"

"Hey topper,why are you stammering?" Hobi winks at her.he had noticed the look Wendy was giving to suga.

"Whats cooking?" He whispers in Wendy's ears making her embarrassed.

"What?No nothing...umm...excuse me!".she goes to Irene without looking back.she feels suga's gaze on her and her heart skips a beat.

Girls go from there waving at boys.

Jungkook notices suga and gestures to tae and jimin.jimin goes near suga asks him."hyung...is she beautiful?".

Suga looks at him a slowly,smiles and says...

"GET LOST!".

******

@terrace.

Jungri:

Jungkook:whats you major?

Yeri:singing..what's yous?

Jungkook:dancing.

Yeri:really..??wow...I love dance but I am really bad at it"

Jungkook:don't worry...I will teach you some easy steps.then we can perform it on wedding day.

Yeri:good idea...we can...

Tae:hey...did your sis not come today?

Yeri:who?...oh...Irene eonnie?no...she is busy today and tired too.

"Ohh..."tae leaves disappointed.

Yeri : whats wrong with him?

Jungkook : lovestuck!

**********
Hey readers...I don't know whether you are there are not.busy life so I don't get the time.i will make of interesting in further more chapters so stay with me...love u all...