Part 6 - Formal introduction

@ the terrace.

"Sooyoung ah....enough of singing songs,let's sit and chat for sometime now" seulgi says.

"Yes....I am very tired!".seungwan sits down.

"Lets go to our room then" joohyun suggests.

"NO!!!!" Other girls say unanimously.

Joohyun is very sharp at listening voices.she becomes alert when she hears some whispers and footsteps.

"Ssshhhh...girls!I think some people are coming here..".she alerts her sisters.

"Where?".yeri runs to the staircase but finds none.

As the noise gets louder,now everybody could hear it.they all stand together in fear.before anyone could even react,they could see the opposite terrace door open and one by one 5 boys come from there.girls had their mouth hung open,when the boys approach in slow motion (just imagine it be an heroic entry lol).Jimin and seulgi immediately recognise each other.

"OMG who are those Greek gods,5 of them?!". Sooyoung whispers in yeri's ears.

"I know right!" She whispers back.

The atmosphere was quite for a moment.both the party come forward until they reach the wall that was separating the terrace.

"Hello,are you from groom's side?".joohyun was the first one to break the awkward silence.

"Uhm yes" namjoon steps forward."you are from the bride's side I believe!".

"Yes...".she looks at all the boys and then stops at taehyung.she gives him a "I have seen you somewhere "look. Whereas he was just staring at her with a smile on his face.

"Hai.i never thought we would meet again.i am jimin" jimin says while looking at seulgi.

All look at seulgi in shock.

"Oh hai me too...I am seulgi".she looks at her sisters. "He is the one who helped me in train!".

"Oh....".all make a big O on their mouth.

Sooyoung hits seulgi's shoulder."like you said,he is really handsome!".she whispers.

"Sh" seulgi shushes her.

"Hey yo ladies and gentlemen...I am jungkook...the youngest in my family" jungkook introduces himself in his own style.

"Hey...I am yeri...the youngest among my sisters!" Yeri immediately comes forward.

"Wow really!" Jungkook jumps to the girls terrace.All look at him in shock.

"What...?oh come on hyungs...we are soon to be relatives...its better to get to know each other right!".he encourages his hyungs.

"Oh yes yes....you can come to this side,he is right!".sooyoung was more happy than anybody else.litte did she know,joohyun was glaring at her.

Boys jump on to this side of the terrace without any hesitation.

"So what are your hobbies yeri sshi?".jungkook asks yeri.

"Playing video games".she replies.

"Is it?mine too".

"I think we would make a great team!".