Chapter 1

~ Bettys pov ~

"BEE COME HERE" I heard from the bathroom, Veronica was calling me. "What the fuck do you want little bitch" I said running there and resting my head on the door frame. "I can't wait to start this year" she said breaking into laugher. "You did not just shouted and made me got up from what I was doing for this right?" I said, and looked at her straight in the eyes, I was dead serios, she just nodded slowly "fuck you" I said turning around to walk back to where I was. "What where you doing anyways?" V asked me "I-I was just with my phone" I said blushing a little not wanting her to notice "you were looking for hot guys in the internet, weren't you?" I raised my eyebrows and finished turning without speaking, then when she wasn't able to see me I started blushing hard "I know what you were doing, you can just look for boy here at Yale? I kind of want to get with someone" Veronica said knowing exactly what I was doing "will do" I said laying down on the couch "you little bitch" Veronica whispered, I was able to hear it obviously.

~ jugheads pov ~

It was my first week here at college, and I was already stressed out. First my roommate, Charles. He was fine but just so annoying, he was this type of boy who liked partying and getting with girls, just the opposite of me. I came to Yale because I want to become a famous author, and to study something I didn't do much in high school, and I knew for fact that Charles wasn't changing my plans, not him.

I was doing some homework when he called me "JUGHEAD JONES COME HERE" he said shouting, I didn't know what he wanted but I knew he wasn't gonna leave me alone if I didn't go so I went where he was "what do you want dude?" I said pissed off, he distracted me from my homework "look at this girl she is so hot" Charles said handing me his phone, there was a picture of two girls, one blonde and another brunette. They looked fine, but just unreachable "this seriously?" He raised his eyebrows, "they are hot" "and?" He shook his head disappointed "we have to get them dude, they study here and in our grade" I sighed closing my eyes, and shook my head "no, I'm not here to be with girls, I really need to study" Charles punched his shoulder "c'mon jughead. This are dream girls. You can't chose study over them." I smiled "and what if I say that I can chose study over them" I said biting my lip and leaving his room. "YOU ARE GONNA REGRET THIS DUDE" Charles shouted from behind while I was leaving his room, and closed the door, sighed directly.

Maybe I wanted to get to them, or just the blonde girl she looked really good, but also like a bitch. I went to my room and started looking for the girls at Yale. I did not find her, and was kind of disappointed. I stopped what I was doing and draw her, just what I remembered of her.

(This is the first part 🥰. Tell me what y'all think pls. Vote and comment. I love y'all)