Epilogue

"HARRY COME HERE" Jughead shouted from the living room.

"I'm coming dadda" he said with his baby voice. He was only two, so he didn't talk much still.

He ran to his father, and the beautiful blonde mother was running after him. They were all playing and laughing. After some time, Jug asked them to sit down next to him.

"Harry, do you wanna know how I met mommy?" Jughead asked with sparkling eyes and smirking.

"JUGHEAD NO" Betty took the kid and wrapped her arms around the him before standing up "he's only two jug. You'll tell him when he's older, like when he's eighteen"

Jughead rolled his eyes while Betty walked away "Come here Betty Jones" he said laughing, got up and ran to them. They had already arrived to their bedroom. "You little thing have stolen my princess" it was true, but not completely. Jughead was referencing to their sex life, which had changed since he was born, but they were still completely happy.

"Oh shut up Jones and come lay here with us" Betty said tapping the space left on bed next to Harry. He crawled to them and hugged them.

"I can't say no to cuddles with my favourite people"

And that's one of the things that never changed. Those moments, just the two of them, or maybe now three. They still enjoyed the same way, although it was the simplest thing. They enjoyed it because it was just them.

THATS THE END END HEHEHE

Sorry for the lately I had some problems for publishing this. And I know it's a short epilogue. Vote and comment what you think !! <3333