Chapter 6

~ Jugheads pov ~

That night was amazing, really amazing. The next day, I woke up, Betty in my arms, she was sleeping peacefully. I took her hands out of me softly to not wake her up. And then I walked away.

I was too shy to face her after what we did, and maybe she regretted it, so I would've preferred not to be there when she wakes up, although I wanted to see her morning smile too.

When I got to my apartment, Charles and I's apartment, I opened the door and saw Charles and Veronica having breakfast, both full dressed and having a normal conversation. I entered quietly but they noticed me "hey bro" Charles said, I lifted my head a bit in answer, I didn't want to talk. "How it went?" Veronica of course asked, and I had to answer this question before it got too suspicious "good" i said trying not to smirk and I wanted to. I walked out and went to my room, just thought about him the rest of the day, I also got a message from her at night, we need to talk, was what she sent to me, I was a bit scared.

~ Bettys pov ~

The next day I woke up from that amazing night, I was sore from everything we did, but very happy. Just after waking up I realised he isn't here "what the hell, where is he?" I got up quickly and started looking around the apartment, not sight of him, and neither his clothes, he had probably left, maybe he didn't felt the same way, or just used me.

I kept thinking about that while having breakfast, and then Veronica entered the room. "What you thinking bae?" I closed my eyes sighting, did I really have to tell her? "Mmm things" I had just messed up, Veronica was gonna be more annoying about it. I was so wrong "well, think whatever you want to think. I have things to tell you.." I started thinking dirty, or just what she had probably done. Let me tell you, I was wrong too "you slept with Charles?!" I said opening my eyes wildly "nope. You actually did with Jughead. He seemed so happy this morning" I was too "you've seen jug?" She nodded "that's not what I wanted to say" she started "Charles told me some things that you may not like about him, at least I don't like it" I was so confused, everything seemed normal with him "what did he tell you?" Vee closed her eyes and started to spill the tea "he isn't really a social guy... Charles told me that he used to use girls at high school, his father was an alcoholic and did the same with girls" I sat down next to her, and I tear slipped down my cheeks, not wanting to be truth what I was thinking about. "But that doesn't mean he is like that now" Veronica took my hand, she was crying too "what I'm saying with this bee, is that he probably just used you, and I don't want you to feel bad, it's just something that happens" I shook my head, it couldn't be real.

"I just don't understand" I started my speech "everything seemed so amazing, yesterday was amazing, one of the best nights I could've had. A-and now you are telling me this and I don't understand" I broke into tears "don't worry, everything will get better, you'll find the man, and I'll find mine." I got up and ran to my room, not answering her, leaving her with the words on her mouth. I laid on my bed, and cried, talked alone as a normal thing, but repeating "he is the man" to myself, knowing all the pain he was causing...

After I calmed myself down a little, I message him, I needed to know it was truth, that he was only using me.

We need to talk...

Hope you like this. Don't forget to vote/like and comment what you think!! I love y'all