Chapter 13 - going back

~ Jugheads pov ~
The next morning I woke up to an sleeping beauty, she was still fast asleep in my arms, I was really getting used to waking up like that, I didn't care the place but the person, maybe I was really falling... just in a couple of days.

"Jughead" she said with a grumpy voice and took me out of my thoughts "Jug you are staring" her voice was getting back to normal. "Good morning to you too babe" I said with an ironic smile, she raised her eyebrows "that's new" she said giggling "what?" I said not understanding anything "the babe thing, that's new and cute" she continued to giggle, and I continued to stare, she just rolled her eyes and tried getting up "where do you think you are going coop?" She still was trying to get out of my arms. "We need to get up jug... and try to enter to campus remember? Our friends are still there" she convinced me and I let her go, she walked to the shower smirking, she was driving me crazy.

Some time later, she got out of the bathroom, with just the towel over her. I was getting ready so I was only wearing my pants, I didn't have a T-shirt on. She looked at me, and I looked at her. Locked eyes in each other's bodies, even though we had already seen each other naked before. I walked close to her, and just hugged her, I whispered something in her ear "you look beautiful Betts" she just giggled, then looked down to my abs, touched them with one finger of her delicate hand "you look handsome" she said looking back at my eyes, that didn't last long. "Let's go!! I want to see my bestie I miss her already" my draw dropped, I couldn't believe it "I'm not enough for you?" I said putting a baby voice, she rolled her eyes and started dressing herself, I did the same.

After that we did our check out and went to campus, the guards were still there. "Hey sir... is the investigation still on?" I said, hoping his answer was no, and in fact it was "no, we've finished and we've found the person who wanted to cause the accident. We are just here checking who enters, for protection" I nodded with a smile "we live here and also study... can we enter now?" I asked, he nodded "you have to let me something to know you study here" I sighed, I didn't have anything, then the blonde started taking "yes, wait let me look for it" she spoke, I looked at her confused, I didn't have anything that said I study there "our class passes" Betty whispered, she was a genius. I smiled and looked for it "found it" we both said at the same time and showed to the guard. He just nodded and opened the door for us. We hopped on the motorcycle again, and I felt her arms around me, it was getting better to feel her touch. I started and we got in campus. I drove to Betty and I's building, parked and we went first to Bettys dorm.

She took my hand and we walked in. "Vee I'm home" she shouted from the door, not too after someone squealed "finally" Veronica said walking out of her room, and then hugging her best friend. She looked at our hands, which were still holding "oh no no!" She shouted, and I looked at her confused, so did Betty "you have to tell me EVERYTHING girl" she took Bettys hand and took her from me "I'm still here!" I said with a low voice, they were already sitting on the couch "vee before I tell you anything you need to tell me what happened in the accident, we only know they trapped the one causing it.." she sighed and put a concerned face, I sat down in front of them "it was a terrible accident bee. I think it was caused by a man named John, but I don't believe that. He had nothing to do with campus. And... this is what I think ok?l" she paused and we both nodded "I think someone ordered him to do it, or just payed him. It DOESNT make sense for someone with no matches in campus to do that." We nodded, speechless. "Now you have to tell me what happened with you two" Betty looked at me, she was red and I founded my cue to go "I think I'll get going" I got up and Betty did too. She walked me to the door and kissed my lips softly "I'm gonna miss you" she said with a baby voice "you won't. You are with Veronica now" he smirked remember that morning "good luck telling her what we did" I said walking out, I sent her a kiss by the hair and closed the door with a big smile on my face. She made me happy.

Hope y'all like this. Who do you think caused the accident? You won't get it right tbh. Vote/like and comment what you think. I love you <33