Chapter 3

I completely recommend you to read this while listening to the song, I literally write while listening ahhshd <33

~ Bettys pov ~

"ELISABETH COOPER COME HERE I NEED YOUR HELP" I heard from Veronica's room, what did she want now. "What?" I said annoyed while entering her bedroom "I fucked up, I-I" she was blushing a lot "I liked an old pic of h-him" I was confused "of who vee?" She rolled her eyes "you should know, but it's Charles." I nodded understanding everything "oh oh someone's in trouble" I said turning around and smirking "you are supposed to help me" I shook my head, still not facing her "you messed up and what me to get in trouble too? Nah" I said walking away "you fucking bitch" I heard from behind, then I ran to Veronica "you don't get to call me that" she thought I was serious, I was actually not serious "what do you want me to do" I said lowering my voice, Veronica smiled at me "I don't know that's the problem" i nodded "I think you should text him..." I said smiling "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND BETTY" I shook my head once again "if you text him maybe you have chances with him, and maybe he likes you two" she closed her eyes stressed "I should try" she said opening her dm's and by surprise he was typing...

~ Jugheads pov ~

I was with Charles, helping him get to the girl, I suggested that his should text her, something like "hello I'm Charles" just like both happened, and no one liked any post. I thought that was going ok. He did what I said and she immediately saw it, weird... "Bro, bro, bro she has seen it and it's typing" Charles said hyperventilating "calm down dude, she is only a girl" he shook his head at me quickly "she is just not a girl" I rolled my eyes "you don't even know her" I said walking away, I was to annoyed in this conversation, although I was feeling the exact same way with the blonde girl with no name. "DUDE SHE WANTS TO TALK TO ME" I heard from behind and just smiled, I was happy for him, he deserved it.

~ Bettys pov ~

I was reading that hole conversation, it was awesome that she found someone good, at least for now. I was kind of sad too though, that man got my heart, and I wasn't able to find out who he was, and how was he, it was sad, and hopefully if everything with Veronica and the other man in the picture went well maybe o had chances too.

I was supposed to be the bad bitch, but not much how I was feeling. I wanted to be a different person as the one in high school, enjoy life something I didn't much do, and be happy, that last thing my parents didn't care about and practically destroyed it, so going to college was an opportunity to be my new me, not a completely different person, but a better one, and Veronica had helped much with that.

( Hope y'all are liking this, and it will get where everyone want this to get :) stay save )