Chapter 17 - no sex

~Jugheads POV ~
It had been a week since I met Bettys friends, now I was part of the group, and it felt really great.

Charles had been more distant than ever, I was no complaining because I didn't enjoy being with him, or I just wasn't comfortable around him. We still lived together, but we just talked for the important things.

And betty and I's relationship was going really well. I was falling more for her than before, I didn't know if it was love, but it was definitely something. She made me feel like no person had. I was happy and enjoyed all the time we spent.

It was Friday, I was going to her and Veronicas dorm. I had a surprise for her, maybe she will like it, or even love it.

I got to her apartment and knocked at the door. She didn't know I was coming. "Who is it?" The girl, my girl shouted from the inside.

"It's just me" I answered with a big smile, I was so excited for today. I heard someone walking to the door, but then the silence took over. "Betty?"

She started laughing "who's just me?" She knew exactly who the person at the door was, but she was making some fun of the moment.

I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me, then the door opened. The blonde girl stood in front of me with a big smile on her face. She was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt, her hair was in a messy bun and was not wearing makeup, she looked amazing. I smiled back at her, after being annoyed. "Good night my baby"

I got in and she placed a little kiss on my lips, full of feeling, a feeling that neither of us knew what meant. "Hello" she said through the kiss. She took my hand and walked me to her very well decorated room.

"Hello Veronica" I shouted outside of her room before walking in Bettys. Veronica started to laugh "hello Jughead, treat in a good way my girl and please don't have sex"

I heard the last part closing the room door. Betty and I looked at each other and started laughing, we both blushed at the thought of doing it again, just like the first time or even better. "Shut up Veronica" Betty replied "we are not gonna have sex... not Tonight" she whispered the last part, I looked at her an smirked. We heard no more of Veronica for the rest of the night.

"I have a surprise for you" I said getting up, it seemed like if I was going to propose her, but that was not what I was doing. Betty raised an eyebrow. I pulled out a big envelope from my bag, and handed it to her. She got a confused face.

"What is this jug?" She said looking at the envelope, I mouthed open it, I was too excited to talk. When she opened it she took out a paper from it. "It's the drawing" she said looking at me, I think she liked it. She admired it for some time until talking again. "It's so beautiful jug" she said getting up, and looking up at me, cause we had some height differences, people would say that we are perfect for each other. "You are so talented jug" she continued getting closer to me. Then our faces were inches away, still not touching, but we could feel each other's breathing. Our noses started to touch, just like our lips, but there was no kiss. She continued leaning in, we wanted each other, until our lips collapsed, they fitted perfectly, they filled each other, and it felt just like it sounds, amazing.

Betty pulled apart to look at me "thank you jug" she smiled saying my name. I moved my arms around her waist and hers around my neck. We kissed again, this getting heated. Betty got on me, her legs around me, I holding her by her butt, she couldn't fall now. I walked to her bed by the corner, placed her on it, and kissed her, again. I on top of her, but not pacing all my weight on her. She started taking off my shirt, there was when I stopped her "we are not having sex today Betts" I said smirking.

Hope y'all like this. Vote/like and comment pls. I love youu