Chapter 49

Izuku POV: Next Day

It was weird because I usually don't need to sleep, but last night I slept. I woke up and took a shower. I then went back to my room and drank the blood. After that, I was going to go to Gym Gamma to train, which in order to do that I needed to go through the common room. I saw that Uraraka and Mina was there. I was few meters away but I was able to hear what they were talking about. I saw that hey were watching tv. 

I looked at what they were watching and realized that it was some kind of Halloween movie even  though Halloween was months away. The tv showed a scene where a vampire sucked blood from a human's neck and killed it. That did not look good. 

Mina: what do you think about vampires? 

Uraraka: what do you mean? 

Mina: let's say...what if a vampire asked you out? 

Uraraka: ...I don't know, wouldn't it just suck me to death? 

Mina: what if you love someone and he happens to be a vampire? 

Uraraka: I really don't know...vampire's aren't even real 

Mina: what if there's like a quirk someone has that can turn people into vampires? 

Uraraka: I really don't think something like that exists 

Mina: how can you be sure? 

Uraraka: jeez, I don't know...how about you? 

Mina: how about what? 

Uraraka: what if a vampire asked you out? 

Mina: I would say yes

Uraraka: really? 

Mina: totally, aren't vampires interesting? I wish they were real so bad 

Uraraka: ...let's just watch the movie

Mina: ok ok

Anyway they kept on talking but I just went straight to Gym Gamma. I seen the film that they're watching right now, not my favorite. They make vampires look like bloodthirsty monsters that would suck blood from any creature that's in front of them. 

Few hours later...

I have been training myself for a few hours, trying to get better. I thought I did enough and began walking back to the dorms. It was 1:00 PM. I went through the common room and was about to go back to my room, but someone touched me on the shoulder. I looked behind and it was Uraraka. 

Me: hey, what's up? 

Uraraka: me and the girls were going to eat lunch here, do you wanna join us? 

 Me: eat without me, I'm not hungry 

Uraraka: well, can you stay? you don't have to eat anything...

I didn't really have a good reason to reject her. 

Me: fine, I'll be down here soon, let me just go back to my room for a bit 

Uraraka: ok, see you soon 

(Common room) 

Few minutes later...

I quickly went to my room and came back. When I came back to the common room, I realized that Uraraka and Mina was sitting there. They wasn't any food or anything, they were just sitting there. There was also something that looked like a stack on paper. 

I at the end of the table, where the sofa was. For a few seconds, I just sat there quietly. Mina first talked to do. 

Mina: Midoriya, you remember what Aizawa sensei said? 

I think this is the first time so said my name. 

Me: what? 

Mina: he said about how we'll have to perform a play at the end of the break? 

I already don't like where this is going. 

Me: ....yeah? I do...why? 

Mina: I don't know if you have heard, but all the other classmates gave us the control the pick the play...

Me: ...ok? 

Uraraka then jumped in the conversation. 

Uraraka: and...we have decided what the play is going to be about...

Me: ...ok? 

Mina: your the first one to hear this...listen 

Me: ...ok

Mina: it's going to be about...vampires...

Me: ...

I think I know where this is going. 

Mina: we have a favor to ask you...

fuck...

Me: ...

Mina: will you be fine to play as the vampire? you'll be the main 

Me: why does it have to be me? 

Mina: I mean, you kind of look like a vampire 

Me: what?! 

Mina: no no no...nothing bad but you kind of do...with your red eyes...and your abnormally sharp teeth 

Me: ok...

Mina: is that a yes? 

Me: wait...let me think for a sec 

What is the worse that can happen? 

Me: ...can you tell me the genre this play will be? action, horror? 

Mina: it'll be romance

Romance? why? 

Me: I don't think I'm fit to play a romance role...is this going to be some kind of vampire and human falling in love shit? 

Mina: yes, exactly 

Me: ...

Mina: Uraraka is going to play as the main female protagonist, so are you in? 

Me: sure...I'll do it 

Mina: perfect

Me: ....

Mina: I'll give you more information about this later...

Me: ok