Chapter 19: Sports Festival 7

Izuku POV

The semi-finale round was here. After I beat against Tenya Iida on this one, I will be fighting in the finale. Kacchan will be fighting Fumikage, but I kind of already know who would win. Thanks to the pill I got from someone, I was fine. I'm still kind of sad that I couldn't see the quarter-finale round but I'm just happy I'm back to normal. 

After this festival is over, the first thing I wanna do is to find the guy who gave me the pill. It's nice that the guy given me the pill, but that means that he knows that I'm a vampire and that's the worse that can happen. Which already happened. 

For the rest of the fights, I won't eat my pill because like before my claws and fangs might stick out. Luckily, I was right in time walking back to the arena. Midnight said that the semi-finale round will start in 5 minutes. 

I then saw Todoroki walking towards me. 

Me: ......

Todoroki: Midoriya, the match was great...thanks to you I realized that I can use my left side also.

Me: you're welcome....?

Todoroki: anyway good luck.....

Me: thx

And he left like that. I went down to the lockers where I saw Iida. He came to me first before I could ask him first. 

Iida: I'm going to use my full strength so get ready...

Me: ok

I know that he is going to use his best, but I know that he isn't stronger than Todoroki. So there is no trouble. I'm not sure who is stronger between Todoroki and Kacchan. Then I guess 5 minutes was up. 

Midnight: Contestants come out...!

Me and Iida walked to the arena. 

Midnight: the 1st semi-finale round is Izuku Midoriya vs Iida Tenya! Both from the class 1-A!

We both walked to the other ends of the arena. 

Midnight: the match is starting now...3......2.........1...Go! 

As soon as she said go...Iida used his power suit and came in front of me. I forgot that he had speed with the suit he was wearing. I dodged his punch but he quickly dashed behind me, so I just teleported to the other side of the arena. 

This will be hard for me to land a single punch because he also has speed like me. I can dodge them because I do have speed, not as fast as his but when I combine my dash+teleport...it is practically same as having speed. 

This was actually quite scary because as soon as I teleported he was right behind me. It must have taken him less than 2 seconds to catch up to me. I still have the advantage because he can't see where I'm going if I teleport. I'm not running, dashing or speeding away, I am teleporting. 

Again, I'm going to use my specialty to defeat him. One strong punch or kick will defeat me. Todoroki didn't go down in one kick, but I'll do it even stronger to kick or punch Iida this time. Since he is teleporting behind me, I took a quick pick of behind to teleport to the other side again.  But he must have known what I was doing, because when got there Iida was already close to running to me. 

And he throws two punches at me, I dodge the first one but get hit by the second one. The problem is not getting hit, the punch has no effect on me sadly but it is just annoying getting hit. So he punches me, but I withstands it easily and throws a kick to his sides. It too bad that I didn't kick it harder as I would have usually done. But it must have effected him because he falls to his knees. 

I'm sorry, but is he really this weak? He isn't exactly on the floor so I can kick again if I want. So I was about to kick him again while I realized that it was a trap. But it was too late. My leg was swinging towards his shoulder then he suddenly stands up and holds my legs. 

As he holds my legs my whole body is on the air. I could tell what he was trying to do. He was going to try and throw me out the arena with his strength. So before he could throw me, with my arm I punch him in the face which makes him let my legs go. 

And I teleport behind him and punch him in the stomach which he blocks with his arm. As soon as he did that, I teleported in front of him and punch him in the stomach. Yes, he wasn't able to block this one. This punch, which I really used my power this time....he falls on the floor and lays down.