Chapter 38

Time Skip: Monday: To the Training Camp

Aizawa sensei: class, its this bus, the one on the right. The one on the left is for class 1-B. Everyone get in. 

I sat alone by myself during on the bus. Aizawa sensei said that we won't need any thing and that we only need our body with us. He said that we don't need extra clothes or anything. So I didn't bring anything, except my pills of course. I decided to take a small case, where I put the pills. I didn't bother sitting with others because I was just tired, plus more people means less room. 

We had few breaks during the ride. So far it has been 4 hours and we're keep on going. Then after a while, the bus came to a stop. 

Aizawa sensei: everyone get off. 

Momo: are we there, Aizawa sensei?

Aizawa sensei: yes sure why not 

Anyway, I don't know what he meant but we all got off. I looked around to see where we were, but we were in a side of a forest. Basically nowhere. 

Aizawa sensei: everyone gather around here

Then in a distance, I see a three girls dressed up in cat costume coming up towards us. 

Time Skip

Long story short, these Pusstcats challenged us to reach to the camp in three hours. It turns out that we're pretty far away from the camp. If we fail to get there in three hours, we don't get lunch. I mean, I don't need to eat so I don't mind but I guess it's good if I arrive first. 

And then the bus took off. I mean, I should have suspected this from the name of the camp: training camp. The only thing they told us is to head North and that we'll reach there. Not everyone started going, only few like Fumikage, Kacchan and Shoto started heading inside the forest. Fumikage and Kacchan flying, Shoto sliding with the ice. I mean its not a competition but I guess I can start going. I laid my eyes on Shoto and teleported next to him. 

Me: yo 

Shoto: hey...

Me: wanna see who gets there first? 

Shoto: sure 

I don't know why, but I wanted to show off my powers. So I looked at the distance, like a mile and teleported there. What I didn't expect were masters. In front of me was a giant beast. The beast was at least 2 meters tall. I don't have to defeat him, but I wanted to. Since nobody was looking, I teleported on top of the beast's head and clawed him, right into his skull.