Chapter 6: Villain attack 1

Izuku Perspective 

Next day in class, Aizawa sensei said that we will be going to a simulation joint to train all kinds of disasters and accidents. I was bored, going on a simulation, come on. When we arrived there it was a giant facility with different kinds of situations. All Might was supposed to be there, but he is running late. We met a hero called Thirteen, when she was talking about what it means to become a hero, it was quite boring....so all I was thinking about was why her name was Thirteen. 

Suddenly, when she was talking a portal appeared. Then the villains literally just walked out. Not gonna lie, I am a little excited. 

Third Perspective  

Aizawa tells the students to remain calm and that he will take care of this. All Might tried to contact Thirteen and Shota but is unable to. All Might decides to go to the USJ in a few minutes. However, Nezu arrives and tells All Might to relax. 

Meanwhile, at the USJ, Thirteen notes that they cannot make contact to the outside world at all. Thirteen orders the Iida to go to UA to tell the teachers there what is transpiring and get them to come and help. 

Izuku Perspective 

Right now, Aizawa sensei and taking care of the group of villains all by himself. I want to help but he tells us not to go in. Does he not trust us? Anyway, it doesn't matter now, I see that some group villains are coming towards us. 

Me: Guys, we need to stand up and fight, the villains are coming towards us....

Kacchan: I know, I am going to fight...

Some of the class seemed unsure to fight or not. I see a weak villain coming towards me. I tighten my nails, when he is running towards me, I put the claws into his stomach making it look I punched him. My class can't know that I have claws. I can shorten my claws anytime I want. The villain just falls on the floor and bleeds. The whole class just looks at me in disbelief. 

Me: What, they are villains we need to fight...thats what heroes do...

Kacchan: come on class, if you don't fight your a pussy....

This helped some classmates to join in on the fighting. I was able to take them out easily, they were low-class villains, so a hard punch or so would knock them out. 

Near the exit of the USJ, I saw Thirteen and a guy in a suit with a purple head battle. However, Thirteen is defeated. I see that the villain is trying to stop Iida from reaching the exit. I have to get up there. I change up my power and start to run super fast. Can I make it in time? Wait I'm here, I was able to get here in time. I quickly land a kick into his stomach and Iida is able to go to the exit. But that wasn't enough to defeat him. 

The villain: Hey, kid nice kick.....

Me: are you ready to be defeated? 

The villain: you're kidding right? Man, I like your eyes, it's the eyes of a person lusting for blood. Wanna join the villains? 

Me: What's your name? 

The villain: Its Kurogiri, the villain are pretty great!

Me: sorry, I'll past I might have lust for blood but I don't want to become a villain....

Kurogiri: I'm sorry to hear that, then you will have to die! 

Me: not happening...

He quickly creates a portal behind me tries to punch me, but I'm faster. I move out the way and try to claw him, but misses. He creates multiple portals, I don't know which one he will come out from, I need to be careful. I try to sense his presence, I figure out the one, as soon as he comes out and dash to the portal and when he comes out I claw him in his chest, he falls back into the portal and he is gone.