9

Wang Yibo walked away from others not knowing where he would go. He followed the path they tracked earlier when they came here. But minutes passed and still he cant see some houses near. He already tired and want to go home but it seems he got lost in his way. When he turn back and about to goback but its already dark. Wang Yibo felt his heart raising he look around and he only see is the tall trees. Wang YIbo already scared and his body are shaking. His cloths are still wet luckily the rain stopped.

"Shit why did I think of walking out alone.." He cursed and tried to go back but its getting darker. The other that he hates the most is darkness. "I- I need l-ight.. plsss. Anyone help me?!?!?!" He shouted but no one answers. He sit down first in the middle of the road. hugging his knees while rocking his body. He keeps murmuring lights with his eyes closed.

"I hate darkness. Plss somebody help me.!!!' he said again and look around but he cant see anything. He began to cry and he start hallucinating something. "Plllss get me out here plsss I hate darkness..!!" He said and grab his hair.

On the other side. Zhan and his friends already reach home. They keep talking and talking when Zhan noticed that Yibo still not there. He look around but he cant see the young man.

"Hey Did you see Yibo??" He asked but they shook their heads. "Didn't he went home first??" JIyang asked. "yeah. maybe he is in his room now." Hauxuan aslo said. But Zhan shook his head. He went to the guards. "Excuse me did Wang Yibo already home??" he asked but the guard just shook their heads. "YOung master still didn't come home." The guard said.

Zhan already felt anxious and his heard keep raising. "Why he ist still not here?? Its already dark. Knowing him." He mumbled and go back to his friends. "Haikuan I think Yibo is missing the guard said he still not here." He said.

"What?!?! Are you sure?!?!!' Haikuan asked and look around. They already start looking every where in the mansion but still Yibo is not there. Zhan came to them. "I'll go back there.. Maybe he got lost on his way" he said and about to go. "Wait!!! We're coming" Hauxuan said. Zhan shook his head. "No you all stay here. Go and change your clothes. Ill call you if I didn't find him...." He said while he grab a flashlight and run out side.

Zhan went where he last saw Yibo and start calling his name. "YIBO!!!!" he keep saying while running. "YIBO!!!! Where are you??" He shouted. Then he saw a path way. "Did he went in here??' He said and start tracking the path way. "Yibooo!!! WHere are you!?!?! Answer me!!" He said and look around. Zhan is very worried about him. Knowing that Yibo is afraid of the dark since then.

While he's walking he saw someone in the middle of the road sitting while hugging his knees. "Yibo???!" HE said. His heart broke when he confirmed the man sitting in the middle of the road full of tears. He quikly run and hug the young man. "YIbo!?!?! Godddd.." He said and sob. he already criying.

"Zhan zhan you came..." Yibo said in low tone. Zhan nodded " Yes bobo" He said and hug him tightly. Yibo also hug his and cry. "Why??? Why did you come so latee I thought I will never see you again Zhan Zhan.. You broke my heart..." Wang YIbo said and hug him tight. "Im here now BoBo I will never leave you again" Zhan said.... and he pat his back
Later on Yibo calmed down . Zhan look at him and wipe his tears and Yibo also do that to him. "Come my little is just near here. I think we cant go back to the mansion right now. Ill just message them" Zhan said and pulled. him up.

The two walk not far where Zhan found him. Yibo saw a small wood house inside the forest. They immediately went in and Zhan opened the lights.

Yibo look around. This house is small but comfortable. There is Livingroom, kitchen, bathroom and I bed room.

While he is examining the place Zhan came out from the room and give Yibo a cloths. "Here You can change first... The shirt are quite small Well we don't have the same size." Zhan said and smile. Yibo look at him and nod before he went in the bathroom.

While Yibo is in the bathroom Zhan cooked a food for them Since this little house always have a stock of food and important things.

"This house is quite nice. Do you live here??" Yibo asked while drying his hair with the towel. Zhan smile and shook his head. " Thanks... This is my resting place..." Zhan said and sit on the table. " Come lets eat first." He said.

Yibo nod and grab his food.... "Zhan about earlier...." Yibo started... He's a bit shy about what he said earlier he mistaken the young man with his childhood friend.
"Umnn?" Zhan said and stop eating.

"Im sorry.. Ive mistaken you to someone." He said and look at Zhan.

Zhan shocked. 'I thought he already recognize me' he said in his thought. "I-its okay..." He said and look at his food. He felt something stock in his throat. He played with his food.

"Yibo about that someone.. Do you remember him?" He asked.

Yibo shook his head. "I don't remember him. But its just pop out in my mind." He said. Zhan smiled but deep inside he is hurting.

They didn't speak until they finished their food.

"Yibo let me... You go to that room now and take a rest I know you're tired." He said and tried to smile.

Yibo noded and went to the room while Zhan went straight to the sink. He wipe his tears first before he start washing the dishes.

'I thought You already remember but why. Did you really forget about me?? You don't even remember this place'

Zhan said and went out. He planned to sleep there since this place is safe even you sleep enywhere.

Zhan layed on the sof and look up on the sky.

The rain stopped and the stars start to come out and the sound of the falling droplets makes him calm.

"please remember now Yibo. Im about to give up. just one last push Im going to give up already.." he said and close his eyes

Hope you enjoy this one hahahaha.