19

5 months had past that Xiao Zhan came to US. He adopt it easily but still he misses their home specialy his love. He sometimes cry but his mom always comfort him. he keep saying that he already miss his lover and he want to go back his mother jus smile and tell him that he can go back if he already done his studies here. From that day Xiao zhan promise to graduate Then he can go back. His mother just shook her head.

On the other side Wang Yibo and his friends also go back in their homes the day after Zhan went to US. Wangs also immediately cancle the engagement to Li which Li also agreed because it their daughter wish.

Wang Yibo was very happy and immediately call his boyfriend to tell the good news. Xiao Zhan felt happy also.

On the present day Xiao Zhan slumped his body on his bed. He is very tired his class just finished. He look at his phone and smile when he saw his wallpaper. It their picture together. Xiao Zhan went to his contacts and click his lovers number when he was about to press the call then his phone ring and the number he was about to call appeared. He smile and sit properly he answer the phone

"Hi. I miss you... " Xiao Zhan immediately said and the caller laugh. "I miss you too baby.How are you??" he asked

"Im fine bobo but our class today is so tiring." Zhan complained to him. "Then why you dont rest first then Ill call you after" Yibo said on the other side.
"No... NO... no... Dont hang up. I still want to talk to you hear your voice" Zhan said.

"Okay then open your cam baby I wanna see you" Yibo said and zhan immediately open and fix his phone.

Wang Yibo touches the screen. " I miss you realy bad baby" He said and look at Zhan who is looking at him also.
"I miss you tooo honey. I wann go home already."Zhan pouted and Wang Yibo just smile. " Then finish your study first..." Yibo said. "You also focus on your study. Your mom told me everything about your grades in the past baby." Zhan laughed and Yibo pouted.
" I will I will. I cant let my babe lose me on study." Yibo said and the two laugh.

They for hours until Xiao Zhan fall asleep while talking to Yibo. Wang Yibo watch him sleep on the screen with a smile on his face then an Idea pop in his head. He took his another phone and set on the camera. He took a selfie of them and a picture of his lover sleeping. The look at the screen and kiss it. "Good night baby.... I love you sweet dreams." He said on the screen and enden the call.

Xiao Zhan who is wakes up early in the morning immediately check his phone the he saw a message from his lover. "Good night baby I love you... you look cute while sleeping" wang Yibo's message and Zhan smile.

He wants to call him but he know that its already late in the evening in China so he just decided to message him. "Baby good morning I already awake. sorry for falling asleep last night. I love you and I miss you" Zhan said and send it before he went to his bathroom and freshen up. Today is suturday and theres no school so he decide to go shopping with his baby brother.

"A-yuan what can you say to our new home?" He asked his brother when he busy dressing him.
"Its nice gege but I miss our old home. I miss handsome gege too." He said and giggled. Xiao Zhan laughed and kiss his baby brother.
"Baby we are on act okay lets go!!" He said and A-yuan nodded.

They arrive at the mall and look around. "Where do you wanna go first baby??" Xiao Zhan  asked. A-yuan act like he was thinking "to......the.....Ice cream parlor gege Im hungry again..."ayuan said and pouted.
Xiao Zhan kiss him on cheeks and went to the Ice cream parlor.

"Chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry pleasure.
Big size" Xiao Zhan said to the counter.
A-yuan jumped happily when he heard. "Yes...yes.... yes.... Ice cream~" he sing and went to the table. Xiao Zhan smiled and followed him when a stranger man came to them.

"Hi!" The strange man said and wave to Xiao Zhan.
"Hello" he respond because he dont want to be rude.
He look to A-yuan and his brother winked.
"Can I join you here the table here are already full.. Can I??" The strange man said.
Xiao Zhan nodded "Sure" he said and the three sitted.
"Btw Im Cross.
What's yours?" He asked

Xiao Zhan flashes a sweet dmule. "Im Sean Xiao and theis is my Son Yuan" he said and he saw him hot shocked.
"O-ohhh
So you're married.??" He asked
"Yeah.... 5 years and counting" Xiao Zhan said.
The guy nodded and look around.

"Ohh there I already found a vcant table thank you for inviting" he said but A-yuan speak up
"You invited your self mister... btw welcome nice meeting you" yhe babt said and flashes a fake smile.

When the man waljed away the two laughl "nice act baby..." he said and ayuan fix his collar,... "Thank you..." he said in English

This was their every routine everytime they will ho out here. A-yuan pretend to be his son to avoid those freaking flirt.

The two had the Ice cream happily like there bo one around them...
and the strange man earlier was looking at them while smiling.

Hi hope you enjoyed thid chap