25

Months had passed everyone already settled in US for a while until Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan finished their college.
Everything is perfect and their friends in China already know that the two are already engaged and they are happy with it specially Madam Wang.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo's relationship is going strong and the two become more sweeter than before.
Everyone is happy except A-yuan who always sulking and crying if his gege ignores him.

"Zhan baby lets date tomorrow" Yibo asked Zhan who is lying on his bed reading a book.
"Okay since its been a while when we went on a date" Zhan said and smile.
Yibo got excited and jumped on the bed a cuddle Xiao Zhan. But then a tiny body slipped between them smiling.

"Let me join gege" A-yuan said ans huh his Zhan ge.
Xiao Zhan smiled and kiss his baby brother on cheeks that made him giggle while on the back Yibo poutes when their moment get spoiled by this little devil.

"Everytime"Yibo groanned.
"What gege??" A-yuan faced him smirking and put his tongue out.
"Ahh heheh nothing"Yibo said.

"Gege can I jpin on your date too??" A-yuan asked and Yibo got shocked also Xiao Zhan.
"NO" Yibo said immediately and Zhan also went silent.

A yuan waited his brother to answer but when he felt that he had no intention he became teary.
"Gege dont want me anymore??" He asked and sob. "No one wants me here already. Mommy and Daddy is busy with little brother, Aunt and Uncle busy on their company and Grand pa and ma went to China. I have no role here huhuhuhu!!!! Just sent me back to china!!! I dont want to be here anymore!!!!" A-yuan wailed.

The couple was shocked by hus outburts and Xiao Zhan is the one who hurt more when he saw his brother crying.

"Hussshhh now baby. We will bring you to us okay.... you, me and Yibo will go out tomorrow... Stop
Crying now come to gege" Xiao Zham said and carry A-yuan on his lap and hug him.

He didn't know that hus brother was feeling alone because A-yuan show his smile always and keep fooling around. He thought that he was okay.

Yibo also went join them. "Yes we will bring you everytime from now on. A-yuan will no longer alone." Yibo said.

"Really??" A-yuan asked and the two nodded.
And at last the little guy finally smile and hugged the two.

Xiao Zhan mouthed Wang Yibo a thank you. He just smiled and kiss his lips.
When a-yuan already calmed down the three went to the park near them and spend their remaining time before the sun settled.

When they went home everyone is in the living room and some bags are placed in the middle.

"What going on??" Zhan asked and his father smile.
"We will be going to the hospital later your mom is near in her due." He said and Zhan look at his mother worriedly

"Hon, do you need us to go with you??" He asked and his mother smile.
"No need honey your father will be there to take care of me. He will just call everyone if Im going to labor"she said and ruffles her son's hair.

"Hon, be careful..  I still want to have a competition with that little devil" A-yuan said and touch his mother's belly then the baby kicked.
"See she accepted it" a-yuan said and everyone laugh.
Even if A-yuan always say that he dont like his little sister they can see how A-yuan cared for her. He sometimes also spend and hours talking to her. Giving her a warning that the baby inside also ride in his tripamd keep kicking as her answer.

Before the Xiao couple go Zhan kissed and hug her mother same to A-yuan also and send them off.

"Awww they are so sweet... what if we make another one also" Mrs Wang said and she received a glare from Wang Yibo. "Dont you dare mom" he said the two giggled.

"Awww our doesn't want to have a baby brother like Zhan. Did he love us so much that he doesn't want us to share with others???" His mom acted.
"Geeezzzz mom stop dreaming. You are alreasy old even if I approve ypu can't bare anymore remember aunt Xiao is more younger than you" he said and went to Zhan.

Mrs Wang pouted.
"I think our baby was switched." Mr Wamg said and Mrs Wang nodded.
"Maybe..."

A week passed and Mrs Xiao finally gave birth to their last baby and its a healthy baby girl.
Everyone is happy specially Xiao Zhan when he saw his little sister while A-yuan already start lecturing her that when she grow up she will never have a boyfriend until 20. Everyone laughed and they were amused by Ayuan possessiveness towards his newborn sister.

Yibo went to Zhan in the balcony and back higged him.
"Can we make our own baby too?" He whispered and Zhan flinched and blush.
He face him and smile. We still have a-yuan to tale care off specially niw that my sister just born." Zhan smile.
Yibo nodded. "Then I'll wait for it" he said and the two laughed and shared a passionate kiss.