10

Wang Yibo slowly opened his eyes, He frown when he noticed that he is not in his room. He look around and amaze with the interior of the room.

He tried to remember what happened to him last night "Ohh right I got lost

"Ohh right I got lost.... and Zhan found me and brought me here." He mumbled and look outside.

He finally stand up and went out when he saw Zhan making fire out side.
"Ohh your awake now!!...
How are you??" Zhan asked and smile.

"Mnn Im okay now thank you" Yibo shyly said and take a sit.

"Good. Here drink this its still hot...." Zhan gave him a coffee and bread.

Yibo take a sip and look around.
"You have a nice house here.." Yibo said.
"Ahh yeah. Thank you by the way do want to go back this afternoon??" Zhan look at him.

Yibo think for a whole. He wants to spent sometimes to Zhan and grt to know each other.
"Can we stay here for a while???" He asked straight that makes Zhan surprised.

"Hahahaha sure... As long as you want." Zhan said and prepare their breakfast. While Wang Yibo just sit and watch him.

Not so long Zhan done cooking and serve the food in the table.
"Breakfast is served..." he said and smile.

"Thanks..." Yibo said and grab the food and eat. Zhan just shook his head.

"Uhmmm!!! Zhan your future parted will surely lucky.
Your food are awesome.!!" Yibo said

"Hope so..."he said and Yibo look at him.
"Its trueeee!!"
"Okay..,, okay..... yesss he will be lucky..." Zhan said

Wang Yibo look at hom in shocked.....

"I-i mean my partner will be so lucky. He he he" he said awkwardly.
Yibo just nod and continue eating but his mind traveling to Zhan words earlier.

'Is he gay??" He asked him self. There's a part of that feels happy of what Zhan said.

Days past and they are still in Zhan's small house.
They already infrom others that they will stay there for a while.
At first they asked many questions but Zhan manage to answer them.
And when he speaks to his little brother
A-yuan cried asking his brother to go home already because he said he missed him so much. Zhan felt pity to his little brother but when Yibo talked to him he immediately stopped crying and give Zhan a permission to stay there.

Zhan frowned and think what his brother and Yibo talked. And what Yibo said to his brother why A-yuan just let him stay away from home for a while know his brother he's so very hardheaded.