16

The relationship between Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan us officially open to Madam Wang. The both happy but then theur happiness pulled out when Wang Yibo's parent together with his fiance.

"Yibo!!!! Baby!!!" A woman shouted even if they are still in the car.
Wang Yibo was shock but Zhan is more shocked than him.

He look at Wang Yibo "So baby??" He asked with sarcasm.
"N-no its not what you think Zhan!!" Wang Yibo said in horror. He knows who is Zhan if he is angry.

When the car stopped the woman went down and run to Wang Yibo.
"I miss you baby!! You didn't calked me for a long time."the girl pouted.

"Whinny ugly duckling" Zhan murmured that didnt scape from everyone's ears.
The couple was shocked and stop greeting their mom while Madam Wang look at Zhan proudly, Wang Yibo froze in his place silently praying that Zhan wont get very mad while the girl look at him frowning.

"Who the ugly duckling you're talking about!?!?!" She asked and face him.
"Isn't obvious??? Im talking about you.." Zhan said and the girl was taken a back.

"You!!!!how dare you to call me ugly.  And who the hell are you you useless piece of sh*t!!!" The girl shouted and Wang Yibo step forward and glare at her.
"Li Qin!!!" He said and hold Zhan hands.
But Zhan throws it away.

"Listen you foreign sh*tt. I dare to call you ugly because you are. And this piece of shit your talking about is the one who owns Wang Yibo's hesrt note that in youre empty brain" Zhan said with anger.

Every one stunned in their place hearing this young man lines to Li Qin.

Wang Yibo silently smiling when he heard what Zhan said while the three older is getting excited but shocked when this young man announced that he's the owner of their son's heart.

"You!! You dare to claim my fiance!!! Well a province guy like you likes to stick with elite people. I wont dout it. Your place it so disgusting full of wh●res.Right Wang Yibo? You told me before that you hate provice people because they are all goldigger?!?!" Li Qin said while smirking that makes everyone angry and shocked  They were about to speak up when Zhan stood in front of her closed eyes.

"But this goldigger can make you kneel and beg baby... This Goldigger can make your family turns upside down. And you called us who●re then what do you call your mother MISS LI??" Zhan smirked and fix his clothes. He faced the older and bowed.

"Im sorry for that welcome Mr and Mrs. Wang. I just cant stand seeing my stupid boyfriend being hugged with a dirty bitch."he bowed and smile innocently.

"Its okay we enjoined though" Mrs Wang said and that made Wang Yibo shocked.

"By the way Im Xiao Zhan. I work here" Zhan said.
The two gasped.
"Xiao?!?!? You mean you're the son of Xiao Sanren and Xiao Fengmian??" The two asked and he nods.

"My god a-zhan!!!.you grown up!!hows your mother?? Can you call her here??" Madam Wang said excitedly.
"Of course Mrs Wang." He said.
"Aiyooo cut that Mrs thingy. Just call me mom like you use too call me before." Mrs Wang said and pull Zhan and enter the house while the three looking at them. The one dont have and Idea what their are talking about while the mother and son happily greeting each other.

And about Li Qin. She froze in her place and still digesting what Zhan said to him and how did he know about his mother.

Every one already in the living room and Mrs Wang never leave Zhan's side even Wang Yibo didn't have to the chance to be with his boyfriend and explain their relationship to his parents.

"Mom can I have him now??"Wang Yibo whine already and try to avoid Li Qin as possible knowing that Zhan glancing at him time to time.

"Shut up Wang Yibo. Why dont you get Zhan's parents here we want to greet them." Mrs Wang said.

Wang Yibo think first and he just realized that he didnt still saw Zhan's house and he dont know where.
"I-i don't know where he lives" he said saddly.

Everyone was shocked. "Ahh right yoh forgot." She said.
"Its okay mom I can accompany him. Im also planning to go home first." Zhan said and stand up.
"Okay... be careful" mrs Wang said.

"Mom I already cooked something for everyone. I'll chef server to all of you bye!!!" He said and pull Wang Yibo out.

When they are out side no body dare to speak. Zhan still angry while Wang Yibo is sad because he still didn't know where his lover lives.

"Wang Yibo why you didn't tell me you have a fiance.." Zhan finally speak.
"You didn't also tell me where you live" Wang Yibo andwered back.

Xiao Zhan look at him. "That's different Wang Yibo!!!. You should have tell me that you already have a fiance in thw first place so that I didnt destroy a relationship!!!" Zhan said and about to cry.
Even though Zhan is harsh to someone who dare to snatch what his he still cares about others feeling. He is sensitive when it comes to relationships.

Wang Yibo hugged him. "Im sorry I didn't tell you before.its just I didn't take that arrangement seriously.. I only love you Zhan." He said and kiss his head.
"Still you didnt tell me Wang Yibo and you even hated us!!! Right!!!! You called us Goldigger!!" Zhan shouted and push Wang Yibo. .

"T-that was b-before Zhan!!! I alreadh change now" he said and chase Zhan.

Xiao Zhan stopped and pointed him. "I still dont forgive you Wang Yibo until you tell me why you hated us and get rid to that leach.I hate the way she talk and dress." Zhan said and pull him to their house. Since its far they walked for minutes until they reach a small barrier.

Wang Yibo frowned and he looks around he realized that there's no houses in the area.
"Where are we goin Zhan??" He asked.
"To our house. What do you expect America??" He sarcastically asked.
Wang Yibo just shut up he never win with the angry Zhan.

The entert the barrier and Wang Yibo was shocked when he saw three big housesin side .
He even saw Jiyang and Zoucheng gardening.
He gasped as if he enters different world.

"Y-you lived here??" He asked and Zhan nodded. "You're not poor!?!?!" He asked like an idiot.
"How told you thay!!?"Zhan asked.
"No one"Wang Yibo said.

They enter the biggest house and they welcomed by Mr Xiao and A-yuan quarrelling to the small piece of lego.
Zhan shook his head.

"Pa!!!!papa!!!" He get their attention.
"Ohh Zhan!!!! Yibo you also here!!!" Mr Xiao said and grinned.

"Atlast my baby already brought his boyfriend in the house!!" Mr Xiao said and the couple blushed.

"Honey come here our baby brought us in law finally!!!!" Mr Xiao said.
Mrs. Xiao also run from the kitchen and smile.
"Aiyoo dont teased them look they already red as tomatoes" she said.

"By the way why are you here?" She asked.
"Hello Mr and Mrs Xiao. My parent just came and invite you to come in our house." Wang Yibo said.
"Aiyoo cut the formalities just call us mama and papa" she said. Wang yibo smile and hold Zhan's hand.

"Alright we're coming its been a long time since we saw them also." Mr Xiao said.

Wang Yibo about to asked how they know his parents when he didn't remember his parents came here.when a small hands hug his leg.

"Handsome gege plsss carry a-yuan."he said.
Wang Yibo smiled and carry him.

Zhan brought him also in the room with ayuan.
Wamg yibo saw a very organize room.

"Wow what a nice room." He said and Zhan nodded.

While Wang Yibo exploring the pictures his eyes caught a picture. He frowned and look closer to the picture.

"Zhan why do have a picture of me when I was a kid and why are you here??" He sked that made Zhn shocked and unable to.speak.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter every one