13

After I run in my room I heard a soft knock. I lazily opened it and it was my father.
"Dad.." I sais and avoided his gaze.
"Zhan my baby.... Can I talk to you??" He asked. I nod and stepped aside to let him in.

"Dad why do we need to go and stay there??" I asked him even though I already know the reason but I want to hear it from him.
"Zhan baby... we encountered major problem in our company it needed me to be there and also your grandparents misses you so much and they are already old now." Dad said.
"But how about mom's business here?" I asked desperately.

"Your mom is planning now to built other main brunch in US." He said. I felt sad "so you already planned it??" I asked.

"Zhan baby Im sorry for bot telling you this matter.
I also don't want you all to go back there and leave our simple life here but I just want to be with my family. Be considerate Zhan." He said.

I sighed and look at him.
"Then when we leave??" I asked.
"Probably next month. I still have something to do here. Im trully sorry my baby..." he said but I shook my head
"No dad I should be the one who say sorry to you and mom. I didn't think your point. Im sorry dad" I said and hug him.

"Its okay baby.... but can I asked. Is there someone you can't leave here???" He asked and I blushed.
He giggled "Seeing your reaction it confirmed that there is..... Who's the lucky and unlucky guy. Hmmm??"he asked

"Dad!! Dont tease me.... Its Wang Yibo...." I said and cover my face.
Dad laugh "So its still him???......"he said and about to talk again but a already slowly push him outside.
"Dad don't tease mee..... plssssz" I said and close the door.

When its wuite again my thoughts came back.  What will I do I just got in a relationship with Yibo how can I say this to him.

I bite my nails and think of a solution.
'Aishhhh just enjoy my remaining time here. Long distance relationship is not bad'
I said in my mind and already imagining our relationship in long distance.
Whe call each other every day. Sending pics,
Video call and a small time visit if we miss each other so bad.
I giggled while thinking that
I never had a relationship before but I know how to handle it.
I have open mind I know the word sex and how to do it maybe because I read some smut stories online.
And my mom let me learn it because Im a special that 1 in a thousands people have these..

I stopped day dreaming when a-yuan hug me in his sleep.
I hug him also and closed my eyes
I wish everything will be alright.

Morning comes and  Jiang's and Song's family came to greet my father. We have a big breakfast in the garden before I went to the mansion.
The news also reach grandma and she also send a greetings from my father through my phone.
Dad also promise to visit grandma soon that makes me happy but nervous at the same time.

Everyone there only knows that my Dad works abroad and that all. My Parents also dont want to let it in public because they dont want others treats us highly.

I went to my work when I heard someone cough behind me.
I look back and it was Wang Yibo who is smiling brightly.
I smiled aslo and give him quick kiss before anyone can see.

He blush and cover his face.
"Arghhh zhan dont do that. You'll kill me with heart attack" he said but I just laugh.

"Morning bobo" I said and went back to my work but then Yibo pulled me in the restroom and locked the door.

"God I missed you" he sAid and kiss me. I kissed hom back and put my hands around his neck.
He carried me and let me sit on the sink.

"Yibo what if someone hear us?" I asked
"No one is coming in the kitchen at this hour. if someone then he or she is lucky" he said and kiss my neck.

"Ahhmmmmnn yeahhh suck it baby" I moaned.
I observed that Yibo is expert in this. Sometimes I wonder how many girl screamed below him but  thinking that too makes my heart hurt.
I cant imagine someone make love with my Yibo exept me.

After we done making out in the rest room we come out and at our shock Hauxuan and Haikuan is there standing infront of us.

I immediately felt embarrassed and covered my face with Yibo's hands.

"Hahahah dont feel ashsamed Zhan we already knows what's going on to you and Wang Yibo" haikuan said
I look at them and to Wang Yibo.
"You said to them??" I asked in whispered and Yibo shook his head.
"No I didn't" he whispered back.

"Aiyahh Zhan we already know from the very first. We can see your chemistry" hauxuan said and winked at me.
I blushed and nod before I went back on my work. As much as  possible I want to avoid the topic in the restroom earlier.

Hope you all like my updates.