Chapter 5

Mundit leave her and all of them head to temple inside house. Naina took the aarti ki taal and lite up the diya. Samaina did aarti together.

After performing the Aarti Naina offers aarti too all of them. After that they went in the dining area and Naina serve Halwa to everyone. All praised her and bless her with sagun.

All were talking in the living area. Naina was upstairs in her room to change as Arjun and Rakesh would be coming to take her for pag phere ki rasam. Sameer was in backyard with mundit. He was sitting with a sulking face as he want to be with Naina but his brothers were not leaving him.

Suddenly he got a idea and his face lit up like early morning sun. He said.

Sameer : Munna pandit main jara bathroom hoke aaya tum dono yahi ruko.

Before Mundit could say something he run from there to his room. On reaching his room what he saw made him lose his sence.

Naina was standing infront of the mirror all ready in a magenta pink ghagra and chuni with a navy blue blouse trying tie her blouse strings. But she was not able to do so. Sameer started coming towards her. As she was busy with her task she failed to notice him.

He take the strings from her hand and started to tie them. Feeling his touch on the back a current pass though her spine. He breath got uneven. Even a slight touch of him on her skin gives her goosebumps.

He tie the strings and back hug her. They had an eyelock through the mirror. He come near her ears.

Sameer : (huskily) bahut khubsurat lag rahi ho.

Naina : (blushing) thank you. Ab chodiye mujhe... mujhe jana hai.

Sameer : nahi main tumhe nahi jane dunga.

Naina : please jaa ne dijiye.

Sameer : ek shart pe.

Naina : kaisi shart.

Sameer turn her around in his embrace. His one hand were on her small of her back and with other he pointed towards his lips. Naina's eyes widen.

Naina : nahi abhi nahi abhi koi aa jaye.

Sameer : abhi koi nahi aayega sab apne kaam mein busy hai.

Naina blush and look down.  Sameer hooked his hand under her chin and made her look directly into his eyes. He started leaning towards her and she closed her eyes her was about to claim her lips when mundit berged in their room. They immediately move away from each other and Naina was blushing like hell. She turn around to hide her blush.

Sameer (mammering) : aa gaye mere pyaar ke dushman.

Munna : bhaiya bhabhi aapko niche bula rahe hai. Bhabhi ke papa aaye hai unhe.

Naina : ha thik hai tum jao hum aate hai.

Mundit nodded and left from there.

Naina : chale Sameer.

Sameer grumpily nodded in no. Naina laugh and pull his cheeks.

Naina : Sameer aap bahut pyaare hai.

Sameer : Toh apne is pyaare se pati ko kuch de bhi do. (Points his lips)

Naina more towards him but kiss his cheeks instead of lips and run away from there. He ruffles his hair and went down. Downstairs he greeted Rakesh and was eyeing Naina with a teasing smile. Rakesh and Vivek were talking about some business deals.

Visakha: bhaisahab aap yeh khaiye. Yeh halwa humari Naina ne banaya hai.

Rakesh : nahi aise kaise beti ke ghar...

Vivek : beti ka ghar na samajh ke apne dost ke ghar ka samajh kar kha le.

Rakesh : thik hai.

Rakesh took the blow of halwa and taste it. He was having happy tears as her first time taste something made by Naina. He call her towards him and kissed her forehead.

Rakesh : bahut acha bana hai.

They talked for some more time and Rakesh saw his watch.

Rakesh : ab hum chalte hai ghar par sab humara  intezaar kar rahe hoge.

Sameer was sitting there with a sulking face as he will not be able to spend time with Naina today.

Since childhood Samaina were best of friends. Seeing their friendship the elder decided to marry them once they grow up and were able to take the responsibility of marriage. Since then they both started to spend whole day together. But since the wedding rituals has started they are not able to talk properly. Rakesh notice the sadness on his face and he said.

Rakesh : vaise aap log aaj dupahar ko aa rahe haina humare yaha khana khane ko?

Listening this Sameer's face lite up. Seeing him Naina blush.

Vivek : kyu nahi aayege. Aur vaise bhi bhabhi ke haat ka khana khane ko toh hum sab hamesha tayar hote hai. Bus Abhi kuch mehman hai wo chale jaye to baad aate hai hum sab.

Rakesh : acha toh ab hum chalte hai.

Naina took blessings from Vivek and Vishakha and other relatives and went with Rakesh.

At Agarwal House.

Naina was welcomed by aarti as she is coming to her home first time after marriage. Then everyone hug her. The most happy person was Anju. As soon as Naina took her she started cooing.

For sometime Naina sit with everyone. Then Swapreena went to their room. 

That's it for today.

Note : I updated today cause today birthday of my brother so thought why on to make u all also happy.

I'm really tired to couldn't write much. Please bear with it.

Now I will update only after my boards are finished that is after 20th of may. Probably the the new update will be on 22nd May and that is you lovely writers birthday.

Goals : 60+votes and 40+comments

By love you all. 💖💖❤️❤️

Goals