Chapter 6

I know I told that I will post after 20 may but my exams got postponed so thought to update the chapter. Please enjoy it.

For sometime Naina sat with everyone. Then Swapreena went to their room. As soon as they enter Swapree just hug Naina as tight as possible.

Swati : aapko pata hai jiji hum dono ko kal raat bhar nind nahi aayi.

Naina : aur vo kyu bhala?

Preeti : kyuki aap nahi thi na hum dono ko khanani sunna ne ke liye. 

Swati : aapko pata hai ab toh hum dono ko apki khananiyo ki itni aadat ho gai hai ki ab usnke bina nind hi nahi aati.

Naina : par yeh toh achi baat nahi haina. Dekho ab main toh yaha sirf kabhi kabhi aau gi ab toh ab tum dono ko mere bina soo na sikhna hoga.

Preeti : thik hai jiji hum log khoshish karge.

Naina : yeh hui na meri behano jaisi baat. Acha ab batao ki kya kare.

Swati : umm... Ek kaam karte hai bhabhi ke pass se anju ko leke aate hai aur uske saat khelte hai.

Naina : haa yeh thik rahega.

Naina goes to juhi's room. Where Juhi was trying to make anju sleep. Naina come inside.

Naina : bhabhi kya kar rahe the?

Juhi : iske sone ka time ho gaya hai usse sula rahi thi. Tu bata tum yaha.

Naina : vo main anju ko lene aai thi. Hum teeno soch rahe the ki kya kare socha anju ke saat khel lenge. Par kuch nahi aap isse sula do. Main chalti hu.

Juhi : nahi tu leke jaa isse vese bhi abhi so nahi rahi hai aur mujhe bahut kaam hai.

Saying this Juhi give Anju to Naina and left from there.

Naina :(baby tone) ohh mera bacha bua ke saat khelega. Chalo bua ke room mein chalte hai waha Swati aur Preeti bua ke saat khe lege.

Naina took her to the room and they all started playing. Soon Samundit to join them as they have come for lunch. Preedit and Swamun were talking about something related to school and Samaina were playing with Anju.

There was the most genius smile on Samaina's faces. Rama and Rakesh were seeing this.

Rakesh : tumhe nahi lagta hum logo ne galta kiya hai....

Rama : nahi humein kuch galat nahi kiya hai. Jo kiya hai vo sab ki bhalai ke liye hai.

Rakesh nodded and they both went inside.

Rama : chalo bacho khana tayar hai. (To Naina ) la anju ko mujhe de. Main isse Juhi ko de deti hu. Vo isse sula degi.

Naina gave Anju to Rama and went down followed all others. They all had a wonderful lunch admits Mundit's masti and Samaina's cute eyelocks. Than Naina and Sameer went in room to wash their hands and have some rest.  First Naina washed her hands and was standing with a towel for Sameer.

After washing hands she forward the towel but he catch her hand and pull her to himself. Now her hand were resting on his chest and his hand were holding her from her waist. She closed the eyes because of the sudden pull and Sameer was admiring her cute face. Naina open her eyes.

Naina : (blushing)kya kar rahe hai aap?

Sameer : main kya kar raha hu? Main toh bas apni biwi ko apne pass laa raha hu.

Saying this he kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes in bliss.

(Note :- the door is locked.)
He then kissed her eyes, nose both the cheeks. He was about to claim her lips but as we all know that Sameer Maheshwari is a gentleman he stop, when Naina was not able to feel his lips on her skin she open her eyes. She looked at him with questioning eyes. He indicate towards her lips and in response she just blushed and looked down.