Chapter 12

Bonus update because today is my birthday.

Bela : haa bhabhi uska haq banta hai sach jaane ka. 

Shanti : Bela Tum bahar jao bacho ko khana khailo aur haa Sameer ko andar bhej do. Main unhe sach saath mein batana chahti hu.

Bela nodded in agreement and went out. Naina was done feeding Anju. She call out Shanti.

Naina : chachiji iska pet bhar gaya hai aab main kya kar?

Shanti smile and went near her.

Shanti : ab isse apne khande par sulo aur iski pith (back) par thapathapao aur sula do.

She did the same as been told to her. Soon Anju was in deep slumber. At the same time Sameer enter the room.

Sameer : chachiji aapne...

He was saying something but Naina shh him and told him that though eyes that Anju is sleeping. He blink his eyes. Naina make her sleep on bed and keep pillows around her.

Both of them look at Shanti with questioning eyes. She made them sit on near by chairs. She hold Naina hand in her hand.

Shanti : ab batao kya jana hai tum dono ko.

Samaina : sab kuch, jo humein aaj pata chala vo bhi aur jo nahi pata vo bhi.

Shanti : thik hai main sab batati hu. Par sach batane se pehle main itna kehna chahugi ki tum log sach jaane ke baad apne bado se nafrat mat karna nahi toh un logo ki aatma ko bahut dukh hoga. Jis din Anju ka janam hua us din...

Flashback 1 month back.

Juhi was 9 months pregnant and Naina was 8 months pregnant. Naina and Juhi were living with Shanti and Himmat during their pregnancy. One day Four of them went to Temple. As it was evening the was not much crowd.

Four of them went inside. After darshan then went outside. Shanti and Himmat went to tie the holy thread on the tree near the temple. While Juhi and Naina were going towards stairs. They were near the first step when a kid come running there and bumped into Juhi.

She lost her balance and went rolling down from the staircase. Naina went numb whereas her parents who were coming towards them were shocked. They took some seconds to understand what just happened.

Himmat run towards her and others follow him. When he reached there he saw that Juhi was unconscious. He took her in his arms and went near the car. Shanti took the backseat and he made Juhi lay down in her lap. While Naina and he took the front seats. Driving fastly but carefully he took them to the hospital.

In the Next ten minutes they were in front of the hospital. He hurrily took Juhi in his arms and run inside. He was shouting for help. The doctor immediately come there and did the check up of her.

Dr. : Kya hua hai inhe?

Shanti : ye..yeh sid..iyo.. se ...gir ...gai aur....aur be.. behosh..ho gai.

Dr. : jald hi inka operation karna hoga nahi inki jaan ko khatra hai. (To nurse) sister jaldi inhe OT mein le jane ki tayari kijiye.

Nurse nodded and Himmat made her lay on stretcher. They immediately took her to the OT. Naina called Rakesh from Himmat's phone and told them to come as sson as possible.

They were sitting outside the OT when suddenly Naina felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen.

Naina : ahhhh

They both saw her. The pain was increasing by each passing second. Tears started rolling down her eyes. Shanti asked her.

Shanti : kya hua Naina beta?