Chapter 2

At the same time Sameer saw towards her and they had a eyelock which for broken by Anju's crying. She went inside and take her from Preeti.

Naina : nahi bacha nahi rote dekhu bua idar hi haina. Chalo shant ho jao. Shh bacha.

After Anju senced that she is in Naina's arms she stop crying. Swapree were amazed.

Preeti : wah jiji yeh toh aapke gud mein aate hi shant hogai.

Swati : haa jiji yeh toh bhabhi ke haath mein bhi itni jaldi shant nahi hoti.

Naina : dekh yehi mujhe sab se jayada pyaar karti hai aur isse bhi pata hai ki main isse sabse jayada pyaar karti hu isliye mere pass aate hi shant ho jati hai.

Preeti : haa jiji agar aaj aapka....

She was going to say something but was cut of by taiji's voice. She was calling them. 

Swati : jiji aap yahi ruko hum aate hai.

Saying so swapree left from there. Naina again sat on the bed and start playing with Anju.

Outside.

Rama was doing the welcome aarti of Sameer. After aarti Rama took him inside while catching his nose. Sameer was standing on the stage build there in the back yard.

Soon Naina come there with Swapree, Juhi and one of her cousin. If Sameer was mesmerized before now he was hypothesised by her beauty. Naina come near him and stand beside him.

Sameer : (bending down a little) bahut khubsurat lag rahi ho tum.

Naina : (whispering) Sameer aap bhi bahut handsome lag rahe hai.

Many guests come and congrats them and click some photos with them. After some time they moves towards the table where dinner was arranged. All the bridegroom side members sat on the dinning table along with Bride and bridegroom Naina's parents and tauji and taiji were serving them.

Vishakha : Sameer Naina ab tum dono ek dusre ko pehla niwala khilao.

Sameer : (blushing a little) par maa aisa kyu??

Naina was also blushing like hell.

Vishakha : kyuki yeh ek rasam hai. Ab chalo jaldi se khilao ek dusre ko.

First Naina took a piece of roti with some sabji in it and feed it to Sameer. Then Sameer do the same and feed to Naina. They all were having food. Mundit were eating when Swapree come and serve them some dal.

Munna : (to Swati) Pandit aaj bada sundar lag raha hai tu.

Pandit : (to preeti ) padosi aaj tu bhi ekdum kamal lag rahi hai.

Swapree blush a little but control it soon. After dinner Samaina sit in mandap and presit start chanting the mantra.

Panditji : ab dulha Dulhan varmala ke liye khade ho jaye.

Samaina stand up for garland ceremony. Sameer's cousins lift him on the shoulders to make  it difficult for Naina. Parlay and Arjun also lift Naina and make her match Sameer's height. After playing for sometime they both put garlands around each other. Then they sit on their places.

Panditji : ab dulhan ki bhabhi aaye aur ghatbandan kare.

Juhi comes forward and ties the knot. When all this rituals were being performed Anju was in taiji's arms and some ladies saw anju and began to discuss something.

Lady 1 : behanji yeh ladki ki taiji ke haath mein kiska bacha hai.

Lady 2 : aree vo toh ladki ke bade bhai ki beti hai abhi hi hui hai ek mahine pehle.

Lady 1 : par uske nain nask tho bilkul dulhan jaise hai.

Lady 2 : haa hai tho. Par humein kya inke hi ghar ki betiya hai dono.

Lady 1 : haa aap sahi bol rahi hai.

Panditji : ab ladki ke Mata Pita kannya daan ke liye aage aaye.

Rama and Rakesh came forward and perform the ritual properly.

Panditji : ab Dulha Dulhan khade ho jaye phero ke liye.

Samaina stands and starts taking pehre. Panditji starts explaining the important of pehre and vachan's.

Panditji : ab Dulha Dulhan ki maang mein sindor bhare aur mangalsutra pehnaye.

Sameer fill her hairline with vermilion and tie the mangalsutra around her neck.

Panditji : Shaadi sampan Hui. Aaj se aap dono Pati Patni ho. Ab apne bado ka aashirwad lo.

They both goes towards the elders. They took everyone's blessings.

Now it was time of bidai. The most difficult time of a girl's life. At one point she is happy that she is starting a new chapter of her life, but on the other point she is very sad as she have to leave her house where she was born and brought.

Naina was crying terribly. She hug everyone and cried her heart out. When it was of Juhi's turn she hugged her and cried, she took anju from her and kiss all over her face. The baby senced that her bua is living she hold Naina's one necklace and starts crying. After alot of effort they freed the necklace.

When she come to swapree the both were crying miserably. They just hugged their jiji and cried their heart out.

Naina :(smiling in tears) aree tum dono ro kyu rahi ho. Tum dono ko toh khush hona chahiye ab se maa aur taiji ka saara pyaar tum dono ka.

Swati : nahi jiji humein sirf aap chahiye. Aap maat jao na.

Naina : aree main kaha dur jaa rahi hu main toh yahi issi gaao mein hu. Jab man kare aa jana milne.

Preeti : phir bhi maat jaao na jiji.

Naina : (whispered to swapree) dekho mundit tum dono ko hi dekh rahe hai. Soch rahe honge yeh dono toh rote hue bhoot lag rahi hai. Main nahi shaadi karuga iss ladki se.

Swapree laugh admist tears. Bidding by to too her family she sat in the car with Sameer and left for the Maheshwari house.

That's it for today.

How was the chapter?

What was Preeti about to say??

How will be samaina's wedding life??

Do vote and comment

Goals:- 40+votes and 10+comments

Byy good night 💖💖❤️❤️
Buy