Chapter 8

The goals are not completed yet but I was super excited to publish this part so. Hope you all will love it. And I'm know going to update for some days.

The man cut the call and smile evily.

In village.

Few men come infront of Maheshwari and Agrawal houses and put kerosene all around the houses. Then the houses were lit up in fire. After sometime the people start to gather around the house. Right in front of their eyes the house turn into ash.

In the bus.

All were playing when Arjun said.

Arjun : maa vo dekho mandir aa gaya.

They all saw outside and nodded. All took their respective things and get down from the bus when it stop. The ladies went inside while the men were taking out their stuff which they bought to offer the goddess.

Rama : Arjun jara sambhal kar lana us mein prasad hai.

Arjun : haa chachi.

They all went inside the main praying area and join their hands in front of goddess.

Naina : (in mind) maa pata nahi kyu yeh ajeeb sa ehsaas ho raha hai. Mere parivar ki rakha karna maa.

Sameer : (in mind) maa mujhe aur Naina ko hamesha saat rakhana. Aur Humare parivar ko saat aur khush rakhna.

Rama :(in mind) maa main janti hai humne jo Naina aur Sameer ke saat kiya hai vo galat hai. Aisa toh koi sauteli maa bhi nahi karti. Par jo kiya vo dono parivar ki khushi ke liye kiya hai. Agar aapko lagta hai ki humein koi paap kiya hai toh uski saza humein dena par humare bacho ko hamesha khush rakhna.

They all pray for the happiness and togetherness of the family. Panditji come there.

Panditji : yajaman aapne jo kaha tha humne vo sab tayari kar di hai.

Tauji : thik hai Panditji. Beta Arjun, Juhi tum dono ko pooja mein bethna hai.

Panditji : humara ek sujhav hai. Aaj bata hi subh muhurat hai. Aaj ke din jo bhi naya joda yaa hone wala joda jaap kare, tho unka joda hamesha saat hota hai. Aur yeh jaap hawan samapt hone tak karna hoga.

Vivek : yeh tho bahut hi achi baat hai.

Vishakha : tho Naina Sameer tum dono jao yeh jaap karne.

Rama : yeh toh aapne sahi.

Panditji : ek kaam kijiye bacho ko bhi unke saath bheji dijiye. Aur Sameer Naina jaap ka upchar(chanting)  kar. (to kids) bacho aap log mandir ke piche wale kamre mein jao aur waha jaap karo.

Vivek : Sameer yeh lo paise aur jaap pure hone ke baad vaha chadha dena.

They all nodded and went to the room. Samaina sit in front of goddess and Naina cover her head with maata ki chunri. Swamun and Preedit also set with them. Samaina start chanting the mantra.

Infront side.

All the elders and Aruhi sat for the hawan. Due too the smoke of the hawan Anju was getting irritate. So she started crying.

Taiji : Rama jaa anju ko bahar le jaa usse taklif ho rahi hai.

Rama : thik hai bhabhiji.

Rama took anju in her arms and went from there. She was walking on the back side of Mandir when a gunshot is heard. She get scared and went towards the front.

She went there and saw that Tauji was shoted in his chest. He was all cover with blood and all were standing there numb. When again a gunshot is heard. This time is was Vivek to get hit. They all come to their sences. Rakesh said to Rama.