Chapter 9

They all nodded and jump from the window and run inside the jungle. Some men saw them and they went behind them. They all were tried but they kept on running.

Sameer : bacho jaldi bhago nahi toh vo log aa jayege.

Munna : bhaiya ab mujhe se aur bhaga nahi jayega.

Naina : please aisa nahi bolte bacho chalo nahi toh bahut bada anarth ho jayega.

Swati : didi hum bahut koshish kar rahe hai par ho nahi raha hai hum bahut thak gaye hai.

Sameer : bache thoda aur bas samne hi highway hai. Hum bas vaha pahuc jaya vaha koi help mil hi jaye gi.

Naina : please bacho jaldi bhago.

When they reach near the highway they saw a bus coming towards them. He wave his hand to stop the bus. Naina saw that goons are coming close to them.

Naina : Sameer kuch kijiye na, dekhiye vo log humare bahut pass aa chuke hai.

Sameer : haa.

In the bus.

A man and woman saw Samaina and the kids. They recognise them and the man said the bus driver to stop the bus. The bus stop infront of Samaina. They climb the bus. They told the bus driver to drive fast.

They all were breathing heavily. Naina was holding anju as tight as possible but was careful to not to hurt her. When Sameer look up at the man and the woman.

Sameer : Himmat chachaji aur Shanti chachiji.

The man and woman were Himmat and Shanti parents of Juhi. They were not able to come no Samaina's wedding as they were gone to Surat for some urgent work. So they were coming to their village to congratulate them.

Himmat : Sameer beta tum log yaha aur vo bhi is halat mein.

Samaina and kids started crying violently.

Shanti : kya hua bacho tum log aise kyu ro rahe ho? Aur baki sab ghar wale kaha hai?

Preeti : (crying) chachi.. vo.. hu..mun.. log... khul..devi.. ke dhar...shan.. ke..liye aye..the (and she narrate the whole thing to them.)

Himmat sit down with a thug and Shanti also started crying. The other passengers were worried cause some time back the couple was seem to so much happy and now.. All were trying to clam them down, but all in vein. They were just crying as they lost their only daughter and their best friends.

Listening the the noise of crying Anju also starts crying. Naina starts to pacify her.

Naina : ole mera bacha nahi rote. Mera acha bacha haina nahi rote.

Sameer signal to Himmat and Shanti to clam down. They wipe the tears.

Himmat : beta chalo tum log humare saath.

Sameer : nahi chachaji hum aap logo ke saath nahi aa sakte isse aapko bhi khatara ho sakta hai.

Himmat : nahi beta Sameer main tum logo ko aise nahi chod sakta. Tum log chalo mere saath.

Sameer : aap samajh ne ki koshish kijiye chachaji. Hum log aapki jaan khatre mein nahi dal sakte.

Himmat think for sometime and say.

Himmat : thik hai tum logo ko humare saath nahi aana toh mat aao. Par main tum logo ko ek surakshit jagah pahucha deta hu.

Sameer : konsi jagah chachaji?

Himmat : tum bas chalo humare saath.

Sameer nodded in agreement. Himmat called the conductor and said him to give 8 tickets for Ahemdabad. They all say down. Sameer with Himmat and Naina with Shanti. Mundit and Swapree sat together on the last row.