Chapter 2

The party was loud, way too loud for Bakugou. The air felt stiff and smelled of cigarettes and alcohol. Bakugou so far was having an awful time. Mina had him by the arm as she dragged him through the crowd of drunk people.

"How about we go to the kitchen? It's probably way quieter in there!" Mina yells over the loud music, Bakugou didn't want Mina to baby him all night so he shakes his head.

"No it's fine," Bakugou says with a sigh, he would only need to suffer for a few more hours anyway.

"You sure?" Mina says with a small smile on her face. Bakugou nods his head, he didn't want to be the one stopping Mina from having fun, unless she got too drunk to walk.

"Yeah, go have fun," Bakugou says with a small smile, Mina grins but then sighs and shakes her head.

"I can't leave you all alone," Mina says, Bakugou looks over her shoulder and sees a familiar face.

"Is that Sero?" Bakugou asks, Mina's face immediately lights up and she smiles and looks to where Bakugou was looking.

"Gotta go!" Mina says with a grin before sprinting over to Where Sero was. As soon as Mina was out of Bakugou's sight he let out a sigh of relief.

After looking around for a while Bakugou finally found a spot to stand and wait for his hour to be up. He could have just left right then and there but he knew Mina was watching him somewhere, so he just waited. He did however get a few stares but that was normal for the blonde.

Once an hour passes Bakugou pushes himself away from the wall and makes his way to the front door, which was difficult due to all of the drunk dancing people.

Just before Bakugou could reach the front door Midoriya steps in front of him. Bakugou couldn't help but blush from the sudden presence of the other male.

"Already leaving?" Midoriya asks Bakugou with a grin on his face. Bakugou stares at Midoriya for a minute before shaking his head.

"Uh, no?" Bakugou says, a little confused, he was more confused on why Midoriya out of all people would be talking to him. Bakugou was positive that Midoriya had never even seen him before.

"I've never seen you at any parties before," Midoriya says while stepping out of the way of people that pushed their way through the crowd of people.

"Oh my, uh, friend dragged me here," Bakugou stutters out, he's always been horrible at talking to new people.

"Figures, you don't seem like the party type," Midoriya says with a smile, Bakugou frowns a little at Midoriya's words, he didn't understand what Midoriya meant by that.

"Really?" Bakugou asks, Midoriya nods his head before letting out a little laugh.

"Well yeah, you are standing all by yourself and you don't even have a red cup," Midoriya says as if it was obvious. Bakugou nods his head slowly, he did make a good point.

"Oh, well," Bakugou was absolutely horrible at conversations, he had no clue how to start or end them. Midoriya only grins before asking for Bakugou's name.

"It's fine, so what's your name?" Midoriya asks Bakugou with a smile. Bakugou knew he had a quiet voice so he leaned in a little for Midoriya to hear him better.

"It's Bakugou," Bakugou says. The room seemed to get louder as Bakugou and Midoriya talked.

"Cool name Kaachan, mine is Midoriya," Midoriya says with a grin on his face, Bakugou only nods his head with pink cheeks. Everyone knows who Midoriya is, he's that person at college that everyone knows and loves.