Chapter 4

The sound of a door being shut loudly makes Bakugou jump. "Oh Bakugou!" Mina calls as she walks into Bakugou's dorm room with a bright smile on her face.

She always did this. Comes straight over to Bakugou's place as soon as she hears some good news. All Bakugou had been doing was watching a simple short movie so he didn't really mind.

"I should have never given you a fuckin key," Bakugou says with a small smile on his face. He was of course lying, he always enjoyed Mina's company. She was like a sister that he never had.

Mina rolls her eyes as she walks into his living room. "Oh shush, now I've got some fantastic news," she sits down on his small couch grinning ear to ear. Her news must be really good if she's this excited over it.

Bakugou snorts, "and what the fuck would that be?" he asks, pausing the movie to hear what she had to say. He didn't mind pausing the movie, it wasn't good anyway. The movie was just about some girl turning evil from a mirror.

"Midoriya invited us to go to a football game," Mina says grinning, oh great, not this. Bakugou lets out a sigh before saying a simple,

"No."

"Bakugou! Come on, I know you want to go. Just imagine Midoriya all sweaty and-" Mina is stopped by Bakugou who is very annoyed. "Shut up, I just don't want to go. Is that so bad?" Bakugou says with a sigh. He seriously likes Midoriya but he'd rather not accidentally embarrass himself in front of the guy.

"Yeah," Mina says with a wide smile. She honestly didn't see the issue here. Bakugou would get to see Midoriya running around in tight clothes for a full hour or two while Mina got to stare at some hot cheerleaders, what was bad about that?

"Mina," Bakugou says with a frown. He loved Mina but at times she could be way too pushy.

"Come on, I'll buy you some ice cream?" Mina was trying to bribe him now. Ice cream was good but Bakugou still didn't want to go.

"What-" he tries to say but is cut off by Mina thinking out loud. She did this way too often, thinking out loud always got her in trouble during tests and quizzes.

"Oh what if I take pictures of Midoriya?" Mina says, tapping her chin with her finger.

"Why-" Bakugou is once again cut off by Mina talking. "I could even make the pictures into posters!" She exclaims with a huge smile on her face.

"Mina," Bakugou says while waving a hand in front of her face. It usually helped him get her attention.

"Yeah?" Mina says while finally looking at Bakugou.

He lets out a sigh of relief, glad that she has stopped talking about getting pictures of Midoriya. "I'll go if you shut the hell up,"Bakugou says.

"Deal, what if you brought him flowers," Mina asks while tilting her head slightly.

"What the hell Mina?"

"Yeah that's probably weird," Mina says nodding her head. To be far, Mina thought giving a rose to someone was very romantic. Oh to get a rose from a cute brown haired girl.

________________

539 words