Chapter 8

"Guess who knows where Midoriya is at!" Mina says while running up to Bakugou.

Bakugou looks around with a frown on his face, there were way too many people around to be talking about this. "Will you quiet down a bit? I don't want people hearing you," he says with a sigh.

"Oh sorry," Mina comes closer to Bakugou and whispers, "I know where you're soon to be boyfriend is at."

Bakugou's face flushes with embarrassment, "Mina I swear to fuck."

"Shush, I heard that he's at the lake," She says grinning.

"What Lake?" Bakugou asks, confused. He had no clue there was a lake around this college.

"Wait is it a lake or pond?" Mina asks, confused.

"How the hell should I know?" Bakugou asks with a raised eyebrow. He didn't even know there was a lake or pond around campus.

"Okay, Midoriya is at a water source."

Bakugou stares at the pink-haired girl for a moment. "You make it sound like we're hunting him down."

"In a way we kind of are," Mina says with a one shoulder shrug.

"Mina," Bakugou says in hopes of stopping her from talking about Midoriya in that way.

"Go get that meat Bakugou!" Mina shouts, she fist bumps the air. A few people look over at her with curious eyes.

"Mina!" Bakugou yelp. There are so many people looking at them now.

"He's at that water source by the theater!" Mina says with a grin that looks as though he won a reward.

"Be quiet!" Bakugou tries to push her arm down, he fails to do so.

"Go get your ass broken by Midoriya!" Mina holds two arms up now. There's a few laughs around the two friends. Bakugou's face goes bright red.

"Oh my fucking god," Bakugou mumbles while looking away from her. Just act as though she wasn't there, pretend she is invisible.

"Go get him you firecracker!" Mina used that nickname far too much.

Bakugou begins to walk (speed walk) away from Mina while now thrusting her hands up in the air. "I'm going now," Bakugou says as he walks (runs) off.

"Go! Go! Go!" Mina chants as she watches Bakugou awkwardly speed walk away from her.