Cancer again?

I woke up with a lump on my neck that was not there before. Then i started to feel pain on my arm these are weird. Then i could barley move anymore so i got my phone out to Google these symptoms to look up what is going on. "No way." I covered my mouth with my hands and Katie asked " What is it?" My vision got blurry and Katie asked " Alexa are you okay?" My nose was bleeding and Katie came over to me and started to wave her hand in fort of my face and said " Alexa." I reverted my gaze to Katie and said " i am going to go and see mom..and don't come." I went to my mom and said " My cancer symptoms are back." Mom looked at my nose and said " Yeah no kidding." I lost focus because of my vision being so blurry and asked " Can you drive me to the hospital?" She looked at me and said " Sure thing honey." Just then i lost balance and fell Katie was behind me and caught me and said " Whoa Lex." I looked at her and said " My cancer symptoms are back Katie." She looked at me and said " You have to be kidding me." I faked a smile and said " Katie i am not laughing." Mom carried me to the car because i could trip. When we got to the hospital the doctors immediately took me to do my chemo and radiation therapy. At that point i was nauseous and smells made me feel sick to my stomach. My mouth was getting really sour and i had a kinda high temperature.