Wake up to that

I have no idea why but for some random reason Cam decided to wake me up at 5:00am for something. Katie came into the room and said " your up early." I glared at Cam and said " Yeah I am." Cam walked out of the room and Katie helped me get my feeding tube in and I took my breathing mask off. After Katie got my feeding tube in I was ready for the day. When i got to the living room i saw Cam and Katie sitting on the couch and i asked Katie " Can i talk to you for a second?" Katie got up from the couch and asked " What's up?" I looked at her and asked " Is Cam your son?" Katie looked at me and said " Yeah he is." I looked up at the ceiling and said " You are only 14." She looked at me and said " Yeah i know." She started to cry and i gave her a hug and said " Everything is okay." She looked at me and said " No it's not. I made a mistake when i was younger." She never told me about Cam but now she has and I feel kinda bad. My stomach pain got worse and worse so I looked at her and said " Take me to the hospital."  She looked at me and said " Okay." On the way to the hospital my stomach pain got worse and worse and when we got to the hospital they took me to the ultra sound room. They asked " Alexa how old are you?" I looked at him and said " 14...why?" They showed me the screen and i said " No way." The doctor looked at me and asked " Is something wrong?" I looked at him and said " No it's just that my best friend had a son at 14 i think."